Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
... And this is possible the final of my story
Caught in a room, no friends, no escapes, no medical helps, no hope, and no live
I'm just a hikikomori now, caught in a room because the world hurts and my selfhate grows and grows

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Saturn Rings, rationaltake, Lone_Traveler90 and 15 others
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022
I relate. I have quit leaving the house or speaking to others except for when I absolutely have to due to the fact that it exacerbates my mental pain and I just can't do it without really downward-spiraling. No treatments have helped and I feel absolutely trapped and like I'm in ctb limbo. I know that its the only way but have the emotional blockage towards doing it still.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34, CTB Dream, leaf23 and 1 other person
Rainy_days

Rainy_days

Experienced
Dec 21, 2022
I would go crazy if I never even went out to walk. You can still avoid people but at least give your brain some fresh visual/audio stimulus.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: blackwidow, Huntfish34, CTB Dream and 1 other person
S

Scythe

Lost in a delusion
Sep 5, 2022
if you have a window maybe you can watch the sunset/ sunrise? Might make you feel better.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Know this well , human cruel awful life trap no chance go any. Know how hikkiomori Stay away human this all world hurt all human hurt very awful life ,sorry exp this any talk ok here

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
can relate. i could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times ive left my apartment in the past few months. im absolutely desperate for friends but ive self isolated heavily my entire life and cant interact with people so ig im just stuck like this

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
can relate. i could count on the fingers of one hand the amount of times ive left my apartment in the past few months. im absolutely desperate for friends but ive self isolated heavily my entire life and cant interact with people so ig im just stuck like this
I understand you, do you want to be my friend? we could chat by PM, I am alone too

theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Hey! i know u
¿do u have a spanish FB group about ctb?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly can be so awful and tiring feeling trapped in an existence that just causes you to suffer. But at least to me it's preferable to be alone than to be somewhere where there are humans, as other people often just create more harm and make this world a more hellish place. Anyway, I wish you the best.