cyanideguy

cyanideguy

Sep 25, 2020
As I get closer to the day I clock out (awaiting the necessary materials), I have to figure out what to do with my cats. They are my babies, so I have to find a home for them without tipping anyone off and I don't know how. Suggestions?

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, massiveblackhole, Mr2005 and 1 other person
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
do you have any family/friends could take in your cats? If you're in the UK, there's a website called pets4home where you can advertise that your cats need a home. Just interview/question any potential new owners to make sure that they're going to look after you cats properly.

D

Deleted member 20852

Have you tried any rescue centres? They do home checks and things so they go to good homes. I used to work at a rescue centre for dogs & cats. Be careful rehoming privately to strangers there's a lot of nasty people out there.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
As I get closer to the day I clock out (awaiting the necessary materials), I have to figure out what to do with my cats. They are my babies, so I have to find a home for them without tipping anyone off and I don't know how. Suggestions?
Depending on how big the city u live. There will be more pple who can take them. I had success quickly on Craigslist. My cat went to awesome people and a nice home. I regret giving him up because I really didn't need to yet. I was just super stressed. Obviously u want to be careful who takes them. But trust your gut when u meet potential people who can take them. If u have Craigslist available. You will want to post the ad in the community under pets section. You can do it from smart phone if u have one. Pictures often help but if u are trying to stay low key and don't want them recognized it might be bad to post pics of them.

Last edited: