memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Cats or dogs?

Which is a better pet?

Reactions: LifeQuitter
W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Only had dogs so I'm biased and there is a negative thing that makes lean towards cats. Having a dog is sometimes annoying due to having to be limited to a certain amount of hours away from home until having to go out with them again, and I don't know what it is like having cats so correct if I'm wrong, you can leave them unattended a little longer than with dogs because they're a little more self sufficient when left with food, water and a litter box. Can a cat be left alone at home for 24 hours for example?

memoriesofyesterday

memoriesofyesterday

Sep 24, 2024
Only had dogs so I'm biased and there is a negative thing that makes lean towards cats. Having a dog is sometimes annoying due to having to be limited to a certain amount of hours away from home until having to go out with them again, and I don't know what it is like having cats so correct if I'm wrong, you can leave them unattended a little longer than with dogs because they're a little more self sufficient when left with food, water and a litter box. Can a cat be left alone at home for 24 hours for example?
Can a cat be left alone at home for 24 hours for example?

Most definetely.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter and wCvML2
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
In another dimension, cats rule the world, and their empire is the pinnacle of civilization.
These little crazy psychopaths are unmatched.

Dogs are only good for licking their balls.

A pathetic comparison.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and Rust
C

CatLvr

Arcanist
Aug 1, 2024
I have had both cats and dogs -- together -- my whole life. Along with all kinds of other pets. I cannot imagine my life without any of them! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Love
Reactions: sancta-simplicitas and binturong
untothedepths

untothedepths

I'm so scared... I'm cold.
Mar 20, 2023
dogs are your best buds, best for adventures.

cats are your lax roommates, best for watching a movie with.

they are both equally delightful. much better than humans on average, no offensive to fellow humans.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I like both though I think my lifestyle would probably be better for a cat. Too bad I'm allergic to them though.

MiraiShisen

MiraiShisen

Student
Jun 15, 2023
Dogs, I like cats they are funny and crazy but I think I can have closer relationship with dogs, like real friends going through life. Most loyal creatures with unconditional love.