Tintypographer

Tintypographer

I am done as of 4-21-2023. Somewhere I am no more
Apr 29, 2020
I've decided after this short vacation and hating the time and the way it was spent and not wanting to go back to work that I don't want to go back. I don't want to deal with my spouse or family fighting anymore, I don't want to deal with feeling horrible anymore, I.cant think of anything I want to see or do further in life and I live every day wishing I could die. So tomorrow will be it. I've planned everything out, found a place, have my method well understood and I have decided I have nothing left to live for. I don't want any intervention, I don't want any attempts to talk me out of it or discuss what I have to live for. I don't want to go back to work on Monday and face the same crap and I don't want people clawing for my time and value anymore. I hate it all. I don't even feel sorry for my kids. I'm just done.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote, ERASED, x-Ace-x and 15 others
Amnesty

Amnesty

Suicidal Cheesecake
Jun 2, 2020
Whatever occurs, may it bring you peace.

Reactions: ERASED and Winston
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Wishing a calm peaceful heart on yr journey

Reactions: ERASED and Winston
Winston

Winston

May 7, 2020
I.cant think of anything I want to see or do further in life and I live every day wishing I could die.
I feel you @Tintypographer . For most of the same reasons you describe I am only a few days behind you. Wishing you peace and success. Cheers mate.

Reactions: ERASED
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're struggling. I hope your plans go the best way for you.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
It is truly sad to hear this. That life has become so numb. I wish you the best and I hope youre doing the right choice.

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've decided after this short vacation and hating the time and the way it was spent and not wanting to go back to work that I don't want to go back. I don't want to deal with my spouse or family fighting anymore, I don't want to deal with feeling horrible anymore, I.cant think of anything I want to see or do further in life and I live every day wishing I could die. So tomorrow will be it. I've planned everything out, found a place, have my method well understood and I have decided I have nothing left to live for. I don't want any intervention, I don't want any attempts to talk me out of it or discuss what I have to live for. I don't want to go back to work on Monday and face the same crap and I don't want people clawing for my time and value anymore. I hate it all. I don't even feel sorry for my kids. I'm just done.
I wish you peace brother. I'm so sorry that you've reached such a place of utter despair and that you have so much hate in your life, and that the path you have walked could not have turned out differently.
I hope that there is no more pain for you brother and you can find what you are looking for.

Love and respect

DBD

Reactions: ERASED and FriendofDeath
Krash1990

Krash1990

Student
May 31, 2020
I understand this so much.
Ive yet to say it out loud but I too can't seem to care how it'll effect my family. All I've been feeling is pain.

Reactions: ERASED and x-Ace-x
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
@Tintypographer

Sorry man, really sad of your situation and you must be desperate to leave, thanks for your professional advice you gave me, just one thing which is puzzling me, you have a good job so earn good money why not just empty the bank account and disappear for a while to some exotic location you can still ctb but at least you had a bit of enjoyment before you go.

I hope you find peace, what method have you chosen to ctb if you don't mind me asking.

Best wishes

Geo

Reactions: Amnesty
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020

Thank you for all the expertise you provided during your relatively short time here. Wishing you peace.

Reactions: shipwreck, Amnesty, ERASED and 2 others
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace.:hug:

plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
@Tintypographer How do you wish to CTB, I hope you find peace, we are all searching for?

FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Sending light and love on the journey you choose!

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Thank you for your insightful posts, I really appreciated them :) Hope all the struggles will be over and you find peace :hug:

VabeniPokojneTmy

VabeniPokojneTmy

reMember
Jun 6, 2020
Wish you good luck and calm head!

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
A calm heart and a peaceful journey friend

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Welcome back @Tintypographer

i saw your name and had no where to put this but here .. hope you're doing better? It's always ok to have a change of heart

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: x-Ace-x, Disco Biscuit, peacefulhorizons and 1 other person