• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

cardyperopo13

Oct 8, 2023
I've seen that castor beans are pretty effective at CTB. I don't care about the pain. Tell me if I'm wrong but its mostly just flu symptoms and severe dehydration and liver issues then poof. Not to mention they're super easy to get a hold of. But with all this it seems almost too easy. I don't know, I just want to find a method better than stabbing myself. I don't have much money. And I live with my family. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
ricin is such a tempting method just for the breaking bad fan in me

• Yay!
Reactions: victor_frankenstein, chuerdhmproton and iamalreadydead
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
This is one of the worst ways to die - there is a high probability of diarrhea))) Death will be too unaesthetic. Better buy SN or partial hanging rope - it's not expensive in most countries. It is my choice.

DT2007

DT2007

reincarnation
Oct 9, 2023
I've done some research about casting beans and even got some at home. They are supposed to be very effective even without extracting the ricin. You just have to chew them well before swallowing is what I gathered. As symptoms are also listed: severe stomach pain and vomiting. They don't even taste bad as they say. But I'm to scared of pain to use them to ctb. I crushed some and rubbed it on my hand I got some serious rash for a week, so I think the ricin will do it's deed when yiu swallow them. It's just the amount as depending on how old the seeds are there is a wide range of ricin concentration in them. I got about 40 seeds and they cost me around 5 Euros only. But as I said I am too scared of the possible pain and agony to take them.

Reactions: chuerdhmproton
Foreverix

Foreverix

Aeternum Vale
Sep 18, 2023
So you live with your family, and you're going to poison yourself with ricin? I'm pretty sure they're gonna notice when you fall ill. If you're young and decently healthy, it will take days to die more than likely. Vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, gastrointestinal bleeding, dehydration, electrolyte imbalance, confusion, shock, liver/kidney issues, CNS issues, coma, and death.

And your family is just gonna look the other way? Even if you made it to the final stages, your agonizing is going to likely lead you or your family to admit you to a hospital.

Edit: PubMed has an article about a 19 y/o girl who injected concentrated ricin into her abdomen. This is pretty meticulous. She shelled the beans, ground that into powder, mixed it with a liquid, and injected it into her bloodstream. 7 hours later she was admitted to the ER and died 6 days later. She probably would've been dead much sooner without intervention, but who knows.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: chuerdhmproton, DT2007 and NearlyIrrelevantCake
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
It most likely won't work. There's a handful of people who commented on the video with their experiences too.