pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
mentions of kitty passing
-
who's down to get wasted with me in 3 hours?
in 5 hours, ill be swimming in the sea or at least sitting in the sea bc jellyfish O.O
and reading my book
after that ill be fixing tabitha's grave and sing mitski songs to him

perhaps after, some company would be nice
id be down to talk abt mitski, the woman she is
or gush abt the netflix show BEEF, i love the last ep, the last ep has my whole heart
or if anyone's a fan of CJ The X, wasted me would be more than happy to talk about him, they're just a silly guy!
idk id probably be more in the mood to just be silly and unhinged or w/e
idk what other topics i can talk about

id call my friend but they said they would give me space and they're usually busy and thats all im gna say

all gd if peeps aren't down, ill prob just hang by doomer with all my meows

ughhh >b< id drink irl with this guy i met at a bday party but drunk me didn't get their number GAHH.
pokemon GIF

• Hugs
Reactions: Al Gul and pilotviolin
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

five lives too late, and there's blood in my hair
Jan 27, 2024
hi pab, maybe i can drink a little bit when im home and if i do ill say on telegram but am working tomorrow, i hope ur kitty is resting in peace. what book are you reading? also r u going to the beach is that what u mean in the sea? hope u stay safe when swimming

Reactions: pretzelsandballoons
pretzelsandballoons

pretzelsandballoons

dopamine ridden bastard <33.
Jul 11, 2023
hi pab, maybe i can drink a little bit when im home and if i do ill say on telegram but am working tomorrow, i hope ur kitty is resting in peace. what book are you reading? also r u going to the beach is that what u mean in the sea? hope u stay safe when swimming
okie dokie
i hope ur kitty is resting in peace.
thank you pilot (not sure if ur comfy me saying ur other user)
but thank you
what book are you reading? also r u going to the beach is that what u mean in the sea? hope u stay safe when swimming
a book abt some artist's process, slice of life ig
ill msg u on telegram the name
yeah, my parents place in the philippines (cat's out of the bag now) is by the sea and where one of my grandmas live :]]!
ty ill attempt to stay safe
gl w work if u need it o7

no pressure in keeping me company
also hi o/

• Hugs
Reactions: Al Gul and pilotviolin