G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I think I just successfully blocked my carotid artery. I felt all dizzy and tingly feelings in my arms. Usually I have an exploding head feeling when practising. This time was different though. I practised above my Adams apple. Is this the feeling you should have to go unconscious. Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, Metalhead, WornOutLife and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Good job! I need to keep practicing because I keep getting it wrong and hanging will probably be my method.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, GreenTree and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Sounds right.

• Hugs
Reactions: GreenTree and WornOutLife
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
I'll practice again soon. I hope I can find it again as the exploding head feeling is horrible. I wish I could live but I'm sure to die is the right thing to do. Will hopefully try in a woods. Would like to do it in my house but dont want a dead body for my loved ones.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Bloody hell I can't find it now. Getting exploding head feeling again. Why is it so bloody hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage and Ghost2211
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
Bloody hell I can't find it now. Getting exploding head feeling again. Why is it so bloody hard.
Can you please tell me more about where and what are using to hang yourself ? I'm planning to do full but I still want to know more about partial.

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Want to do partial. Using a dressing gown cord.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Are you a man or a woman? Is it basically the same? I guess I have plenty of time (the rest of my hopefully short life) to try it...

G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Its not the same. One is blood flow in and one is blood flow out.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I think I just successfully blocked my carotid artery. I felt all dizzy and tingly feelings in my arms. Usually I have an exploding head feeling when practising. This time was different though. I practised above my Adams apple. Is this the feeling you should have to go unconscious. Thank you.
How do you practice it?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Good job, feels weird Saying that but it's what we all of us here want right? So I'm happy for you

Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
I think I just successfully blocked my carotid artery. I felt all dizzy and tingly feelings in my arms.
I got that feeling too when practising.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
If you found the sweet spot once you can find it again. Im sorry this is so hard for so many. Partial is both simple and complex at the same time. You know to put the rope higher up, so beyond that it's just being patient with it.

Reactions: GreenTree