• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sos

Jul 22, 2024
hey there, new user here, but a regular visitor before.

i have been going through several threads over the last couple of weeks to find a proper way to ctb.

night night / partial hanging / tourniquet have been the three methods i have been having a go at on a daily basis. if i can't succeed at one method, i usually switch up with one of the other two methods.

now the entire issue is, which is also the issue of many others, i simply can't seem to trigger the effects of 'blocking' the carotid arteries.

i have experienced the effects of triggering the jugular; mainly the feeling of the head exploding so i'm well aware of whenever i put pressure on the wrong thing.

all that i seem to be able to do is get my face to turn red, along with the eyes and the face nearly looking swollen. i'm able to breathe just fine whenever this happens. and i can easily manage to keep this for about 10 minutes (longer is also bearable but seems to be useless after this amount of time).

things to know:
- pressure is being put above the adams apple.
- different materials have been used: rope, ratchet, tourniquet (i even managed to break one of the tourniquets after i literally couldn't turn it no further than it already was).
- different materials have also been used for the night night method: socks filled with rice, a ball of socks, some bottle caps of supplements.

i can find/feel my pulse just fine by both looking and using my fingers. i can even see the skin (in my neck) moving bc of it whenever i look in the mirror.

is it really a matter of finding that one in a million chance, or is there more to it?

perhaps one of u might have some tips. and once again, i have gone through a hundred of threads, trying to find ways to help me so linking me to threads probably has a small chance of helping me w this.

i guess i'm looking for personal experiences / tricks i could perhaps do.

thanks in advance.