C

Carly97

Oct 21, 2020
How do die from carbon monoxide poisoning what is needed?

Reactions: Setepai
TripleA

TripleA

life is a struggle you cannot win
Sep 25, 2020
Idk but you can try with disposable bbqs. If CO was my methot i would buy 5 didposable bbqs which is 2.5kg, first burn it them outside for 20minute and then put them in car and came

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
A safe (away from other people) sealed enclosed space, and a good carbon monoxide source or two.. After the space fills up with enough carbon monoxide, all that is needed next is to go in there and to take a long enough nap and not be found.

I am not familiar enough with this method to feel comfortable in making specific claims. Some people use bbq grills and charcoal, while other people talk of using generators or other small gas engines to produce the CO. Maybe some people use both at the same time? I think there should be a ppm chart and other available guidelines to follow.. such as how to burn the charcoal and when it gives off the most CO, etc... I always thought it would be nice to know the ppm of CO inside of the space before deciding to go through with it. I am not sure what a CO ppm meter which could do the job to test at those levels costs?

I would be wary of trying to do this method without fully researching it first though, since failures are known to cause damaged brains.

Carbon Monoxide Levels Chart

Reactions: bornintoagrave and pthnrdnojvsc
StuFin

StuFin

Arcanist
Oct 21, 2020
There's a cheap pop up tent that people here have used successfully. You burn the charcoal until there is no flames or smoke, it still gives off CO for a long time. It goes in the tent, where you've sealed the windows etc of course, and then get in.

The tent needs to be one with a stitched in ground sheet.

H

HoplessWanderer

Mar 24, 2020
I've been considering the carbon monoxide method for a while now. Thinking I'll get the perfect chance to do it this December. Here is a plan I'm working on after reading many threads, so if you'd like to take any inspiration, you're free to do so. There is a small storage shed in my backyard that is about the size of a small walk in closet. It connects to no one, so it should be safe and not harm others. I have a small charcoal grill, such as what is shown here:
I plan to get it fueled for 30 minutes before I'm ready for bed, and once I give it some time to get the smoke going, close myself in the shed with the grill. From there, I hope to duck tape any small cracks around the door to seal myself in. Then, it's just a matter of getting comfortable and waiting out the night with no interruptions. Let me know if you find any holes in this idea, and be sure to critique if you think there is a problem.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I've been considering the carbon monoxide method for a while now. Thinking I'll get the perfect chance to do it this December. Here is a plan I'm working on after reading many threads, so if you'd like to take any inspiration, you're free to do so. There is a small storage shed in my backyard that is about the size of a small walk in closet. It connects to no one, so it should be safe and not harm others. I have a small charcoal grill, such as what is shown here:
I plan to get it fueled for 30 minutes before I'm ready for bed, and once I give it some time to get the smoke going, close myself in the shed with the grill. From there, I hope to duck tape any small cracks around the door to seal myself in. Then, it's just a matter of getting comfortable and waiting out the night with no interruptions. Let me know if you find any holes in this idea, and be sure to critique if you think there is a problem.

Two grills instead of one and I would use a CO ppm meter to check and verify a high enough CO level. Maybe use a camera to see the level rise during a prerun.. could help determine the level of lethality (if possible).

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
We are not supposed to tell people how to ctb.