• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
I'm not sure if I under Correctly, If I turn on all the gas burners with out flame on my stove, and leave that one let's say for more than 8 hours is that enough T for me to ctb?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If the flame is blue (or almost invisible) it produces almost no CO at all. Anyway gas burns too good as to be used to produce a significant amount of CO. However, CO accidents can happen and trying this is very dangerous. Not recommended.

Here's a guide:

Reactions: AmericanMary
Upvote 0
S

sinclairpeace

Jan 12, 2024
If the flame is blue (or almost invisible) it produces almost no CO at all. Anyway gas burns too good as to be used to produce a significant amount of CO. However, CO accidents can happen and trying this is very dangerous. Not recommended.

Here's a guide:

Darn okay. I just have read that some ppl accidentally pass when they leave this on and was hoping this would work. Or I have hanging as an option now I guess

Upvote 0