• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
If I do this method in my apartment, will I set off neigbors CO detectors? how sensative are those things? I know some would end up outside the apartment, but wouldnt it just be carried off in the air? Would it leech through the walls? Obviously I would disconnect my own detector, just curious, anyone else know how good those detectors are?

P

pphinquiry

Apr 15, 2023
I would avoid doing CO in any kind of communal housing situation. Very easy to set off alarms

Can you get a tent and go to the middle of nowhere?

S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
I would avoid doing CO in any kind of communal housing situation. Very easy to set off alarms

Can you get a tent and go to the middle of nowhere?
I've thought about the tent. I could easily get anything needed. Getting to somewhere to do it could prove difficult.

Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
In most cities I've seen, there are people who live down by the river. Sometimes in tents. You would quite possibly blend in there. It's a thought.

S

Snake9111

May 24, 2023
I too had thought of this method but the risk of attracting attention is too high