• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
I know there are already threads about it but god I can't understand anything. I see tons of posts that looks like they came from a textbook, I don't really want to calculate anymore so any more tips (that don't involve calculating) about carbon monoxide poisoning?

Right now all I know is of course to buy coals. I'd probably just buy a lot because I don't really give a shit anymore. I don't own a car so I might have to do this somewhere else where people wouldn't see me. I used to go to hotels/motels to attempt but I'd probably get found out because of smoke detectors. I'm thinking of "camping" but I never go outside so I don't know where's a good spot. Not to mention with the rising covid cases in my country that I might not be able to travel far. No, I can't do it at home because my family lives here. Not even one room because this house has tons of cracks. If anyone knows any good locations feel free to recommend something. I live in the Philippines around NCR if that helps.

sfdwx

sfdwx

hanging
Jan 19, 2022
Have you attempted CO?

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Crazy4u
Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
You will need a well sealed space, preferably a small one, for the CO method to work. As long as air from outside keeps mixing with the air in the enclosed space, the CO method won't work as CO2 will be generated instead.

You will also need to post warning signs outside as the CO can pose a danger to others.

Reactions: Crazy4u
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I live in Asia, too
How old are you? Have you attempted CO?
your first post here is to get information on the OP, really?! who cares how old she is. why does it matter

Reactions: LoneMisery, NotStrongEnough and Depressed Cat
A

anonienonie

Jun 30, 2021
Hey, I live in NCR too. Restrictions should be lifting soon, so camping may still be a viable idea.

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
My favorite episode of Paranoia Agent is where 3 characters keep trying to commit suicide including burning coal after popping pills in an abandoned building about to be torn down. I'm not sure if that would be viable/safe for you, but just a thought.

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
Hey, I live in NCR too. Restrictions should be lifting soon, so camping may still be a viable idea.
would you know of good places to camp? or idk just any isolated place to do it
My favorite episode of Paranoia Agent is where 3 characters keep trying to commit suicide including burning coal after popping pills in an abandoned building about to be torn down. I'm not sure if that would be viable/safe for you, but just a thought.
yea i thought of it too but gave up on looking for them because the ones i found are still near public spaces. thanks though i'll look up for more again

M

miserable_existance

I don't know
Dec 17, 2021
I know there are already threads about it but god I can't understand anything. I see tons of posts that looks like they came from a textbook, I don't really want to calculate anymore so any more tips (that don't involve calculating) about carbon monoxide poisoning?

Right now all I know is of course to buy coals. I'd probably just buy a lot because I don't really give a shit anymore. I don't own a car so I might have to do this somewhere else where people wouldn't see me. I used to go to hotels/motels to attempt but I'd probably get found out because of smoke detectors. I'm thinking of "camping" but I never go outside so I don't know where's a good spot. Not to mention with the rising covid cases in my country that I might not be able to travel far. No, I can't do it at home because my family lives here. Not even one room because this house has tons of cracks. If anyone knows any good locations feel free to recommend something. I live in the Philippines around NCR if that helps.
charcoal didnt work for me . may be better is nitrogen or helium

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
yea but i have no choice because i don't know where to buy those and even if i can buy them how the fuck am i gonna hide tanks in my room AND commute with those if i'm doing it somewhere else.
charcoal didnt work for me . may be better is nitrogen or helium

LoneMisery

LoneMisery

Student
Jan 23, 2022
Helium in a sealed place will work? Will the tanks they use for ballons be potent enough to ctb?