happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
Hello SS world,

This might sound dumb to most, but I'm looking for an easy and painless way to ctb. I have been doing a lot of reading on carbon monoxide poisoning. Does anyone know if I was to use a beat up gas powered leaf blower in like a car or indoors, would that emit enough carbon monoxide to do the job? I'm looking for something cheap, easy, and painless. I don't really care how long it takes, although faster would be better. I just want it to be effective. Your thoughts on this please?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Gas burns relatively "clean" and produces less CO than glowing charcoal. Y not use a BBQ with charcoal which is proven to work?

Reactions: voyager
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Can I burn the charcoal inside my flat ???

No.

This was your thread a few months ago:

• Informative
Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
No.

This was your thread a few months ago:

Yes I remember I have a very spacious flat I was planning on getting a tent and then doing it inside a tent in my flat … I'm desperate to complete ctb in my flat

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide and Praestat_Mori
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Yes I remember I have a very spacious flat I was planning on getting a tent and then doing it inside a tent in my flat … I'm desperate to complete ctb in my flat
You can't do it if you have adjoining walls with others such as in a flat, because the CO will go through walls ceilings and floors, and eventually seep through the walls of a tent. I perfectly understand the desire to do it in your own home though.

happy endings

happy endings

Apr 1, 2023
Gas burns relatively "clean" and produces less CO than glowing charcoal. Y not use a BBQ with charcoal which is proven to work?
I took a glimpse into that. I guess I'm just inexperienced with coal. I have never used a coal BBQ. I don't want my car or my apartment filling up with smoke either or possibly causing a fire and drawing unwanted attention. I was hoping I could run the blower in the back of my work van (it's one of those little Ford transit connects) and then eventually it would just shut off and possibly look like an accident? Idk, again this is why I took my questions to you guys because you can't just get a direct answer to this on Google or by "phoning a friend" so to speak.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I took a glimpse into that. I guess I'm just inexperienced with coal. I have never used a coal BBQ. I don't want my car or my apartment filling up with smoke either or possibly causing a fire and drawing unwanted attention. I was hoping I could run the blower in the back of my work van (it's one of those little Ford transit connects) and then eventually it would just shut off and possibly look like an accident? Idk, again this is why I took my questions to you guys because you can't just get a direct answer to this on Google or by "phoning a friend" so to speak.
Making CO poisoning look like an accident comes with many risks incl. a risk of having permanent brain damage in the worst case. You have to seal the room/tent/car to keep as much CO inside for as long as possible and you need a high concentration to grant a quick pass out and death. That 's difficult to make it look like an "accident".

You can do several test runs with charcoal and a BBQ, why not? Don't burn the coal inside your car, tent or flat. I'd say that's logic and must not be explicitly said. Wait until the coal looks greyish and stopped burning/smoking then it's ready.

Reactions: Meditation guide