• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Y

yelo95

Feb 9, 2020
I havent come across CO poisoning by gas heater on this site yet but I believe it will be very effective like CO poisoning with charcoal.

In the country I live, gas heaters like the one attached are very common and many people die due to suffocation each year in Winters by accidentally leaving the heater turned on at night.

My plan is to drink a bottle of vodka, take a few tablets of melatonin and take the heater to a small empty tore room which is prolly 6*8 feet in dimensions and keep it running for the night.

I have tested it before and I was feeling dizzy after over 2 hours of running the heater in that room. So I assume I'll be gone if I keep it running for good 8-10 hours after drowsing myself in pills and alcohol.

Let me know what you guys think of it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200210-182452.png
    Screenshot_20200210-182452.png
    558.8 KB · Views: 33
Reactions: dysthymia and lostangel
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
yes they are very effective. i also heard in tv many accidental deaths even all family members....And you can either choose CO poisoning by lighting the heater or propan poisoning by simply letting it run without lighting it. I dont suggest the second even for the smell of it but its dangerous if someone opens the door with a cigarette or a lighter you can expect a big boom.
Paradox Question now: This heater you choose and heaters in general run with propan gas right? That smelly one? When it burns produces CO gases? just to make sure i can rely on this method myself

Reactions: Y78
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
I guess I don't understand how this works. That looks like an electric heater to me, but you're saying is some kind of gas. So what type of gas does it use and does it come in some type of compressed tank you attach it to or runs from the gas source out of your house ( like what runs your gas hot water tank or your gas stove)

Reactions: Cowtipper and Y78
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
I guess I don't understand how this works. That looks like an electric heater to me, but you're saying is some kind of gas. So what type of gas does it use and does it come in some type of compressed tank you attach it to or runs from the gas source out of your house ( like what runs your gas hot water tank or your gas stove)
disposable cartridge with screw valve for butane / propane gas
gas tank for cooking ( propan butan)
when you let that gas burn i think it produces CO gas which is effective. But ill have to look myself to verify. If its true , its better than burning bunch of carchoal in a room

H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
You might want to get something that measures the level of CO first to avoid brain damage.

Reactions: Y78 and Otter
O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020

when you let that gas burn i think it produces CO gas which is effective. But ill have to look myself to verify. If its true , its better than burning bunch of carchoal in a room
That's what I was thinking (about charcoal) I'm such a sissy I would be uncomfortable with how hot the room would get before the fumes finished me off. Def need to find out if it's propane or butane or if it matters.
That's what I was thinking (about charcoal) I'm such a sissy I would be uncomfortable with how hot the room would get before the fumes finished me off. Def need to find out if it's propane or butane or if it matters.
Where would one normally run this heater?

Last edited:
S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020

Where would one normally run this heater?
in his kitchen for cooking. Or some others heaters for heating the room. I have same idea about hot room with coils so propan gas is the choice. Tell them you want it for cooking buy a huge cilinder of propane make sure to ask for the head( i cant tell the name) complete setup is like this picture here

O

Otter

Experienced
Feb 10, 2020
in his kitchen for cooking. Or some others heaters for heating the room. I have same idea about hot room with coils so propan gas is the choice. Tell them you want it for cooking buy a huge cilinder of propane make sure to ask for the head( i cant tell the name) complete setup is like this picture here
For cooking outside, I understand, but where would one use this heater where it would not kill you? Couldn't use it in a tent or inside the house or it would kill you. OP original post and photo is what I don't understand.

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
For cooking outside, I understand, but where would one use this heater where it would not kill you? Couldn't use it in a tent or inside the house or it would kill you. OP original post and photo is what I don't understand.
Listen you are lucky i came across once or twice with that image OP posted. Its basically propan gas that runs through a flat ceramic plate and so it spreads. When you light it it catches fire in that ceramic surface so it spreads heat more efficiently. They are used in houses for cooking for heating usually with an window open for cooking. But i never came to analyze why a heating appliance like that can be used inside without air circulation( since heating doesnt allow open windows). I might have to look on this one , maybe the gas itself is mixed....Originals im almost confident air half propan and half butan gas. For cbt they can be used carefully in a tent without catching fire or a house.

Many have died from this stuff burning or unburned you can be poisoned . Usually they forget the gas running at night and they die from pure butan propan but when its burned they die from CO poisoning...the second happens while cooking inside a closed room for long period
ANYONE CONSIDERING THIS METHOD OF PROPANE POISONING BY BURNING IT OR NOT CHECK THIS SITE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Y78 and Otter
Y

yelo95

Feb 9, 2020
Hi all. I live in a country where we have centralized supply of natural gas in many parts of the country. Based on the material online, its called natural gas, composition attached below. Its used for cooking and heating purposes. About the heater mentioned above, it runs on natural gas, the gas itself has no smell but sulphur dioxide is added to it to make it a little smelly for making its presence felt. Gas

@SettOne1994 @Otter

S

SettOne1994

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Hi all. I live in a country where we have centralized supply of natural gas in many parts of the country. Based on the material online, its called natural gas, composition attached below. Its used for cooking and heating purposes. About the heater mentioned above, it runs on natural gas, the gas itself has no smell but sulphur dioxide is added to it to make it a little smelly for making its presence felt. View attachment 26963

@SettOne1994 @Otter
hey i was reading before and usually natural gas they refer to methane in US and globally? Since u also mentioned little smell. Im talking about more readily gas available in Europe or Balkans atleast is propane butane. But it comes with a percentage of oxygen i dont know for methane though. This is for burning purposes oxygen is a fuel aswell. So as en exit bag could work but youll have to check the percentage of oxygen if it has any. Methane its a light gas fuel .Also butane propane is not toxic as it doesnt react good with our bodies. But it can make the work that you need,and i can explain. Once i was trying to get high on it inhaling only of that and i had some seizure moment where my vision was stuck at one place(one image) i was moving and doing things but the image didnt change. I got terrified as i was not intending to die on it or get brain damage and it was first time experiencing such thing but my vision came clear again. I even had stuck vision and i stood up and started moving to the other room instictivly without being able to see where i was going i had only a stuck image of what i was doing couple of seconds before. Even better are nitrogen helium as you dont get any hallucinations i think rather you pass out , and its odorless. Propane butan is not it has intense smell and they say it leaves metallic odor on the mouth but can kill. As for Methane you had to research for methane poisoning or deaths and about the gas properties for example if its lighter or heaver than air so you know on which part of the room it accumulates.

Also anyone who intend to try with such explosive gas leave a sign on the door or open windows if you choose exit bag. Its dangerous it can create huge explosion from a cigarette or even if someone plugs something electric in the wall. The electricity will create a spark when the plug is really close to the wall plug and it will ignite the whole house. Leave letter out of the door to be sure. If you are in apartment dont even consider the gas will spread to the whole building ...
Hi all. I live in a country where we have centralized supply of natural gas in many parts of the country. Based on the material online, its called natural gas, composition attached below. Its used for cooking and heating purposes. About the heater mentioned above, it runs on natural gas, the gas itself has no smell but sulphur dioxide is added to it to make it a little smelly for making its presence felt. View attachment 26963

@SettOne1994 @Otter
ye propane butane has a characteristic smell by itself it doesnt go unoticed... but that doesnt mean its safe to not warn those who will find you

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
This seems a simple way to CO cbt, Can it be used with gasoline or something non explosive, in a small bathroom or walk in closet. If people accidentally die in a room, I would think it easy to cbt in a small area. I do remember an area where there was more specific information, for proper usage and success. Does anyone know if there is another resourse for MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
All of the Indoor propane heaters now have oxygen sensors that will shut off the heater if the oxygen is low wherever you are using it. BUT OUTDOOR PORTABLE HEATERS, for camping, outdoor work sites, hunting, etc. often have no oxygen sensors, and are stronger than INDOOR heaters as they are meant for colder temperatures. There are PATIO outdoor heaters and I have not seen the inclusion of Oxygen sensors on them. I suppose that it is necessary to know how much space an outdoor or patio heater covers, and how much Propane is necessary for the square footage. The outdoor ones had had much larger propane tanks, so I suppose longer running time (again no O2 sensor) and would seem I think to be more powerful, quicker I'd hope. Safety is a big concern, especially for other people. I had thought of a hotel room but I think that's a concern for other people. I NEED TO KNOW MORE, AND HAVE MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION. ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE! OF COURSE, I am suggesting using an outdoor portable propane heater, indoors: renting a one room small cottage, a tent, a car.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
All of the Indoor propane heaters now have oxygen sensors that will shut off the heater if the oxygen is low wherever you are using it. BUT OUTDOOR PORTABLE HEATERS, for camping, outdoor work sites, hunting, etc. often have no oxygen sensors, and are stronger than INDOOR heaters as they are meant for colder temperatures. There are PATIO outdoor heaters and I have not seen the inclusion of Oxygen sensors on them. I suppose that it is necessary to know how much space an outdoor or patio heater covers, and how much Propane is necessary for the square footage. The outdoor ones had had much larger propane tanks, so I suppose longer running time (again no O2 sensor) and would seem I think to be more powerful, quicker I'd hope. Safety is a big concern, especially for other people. I had thought of a hotel room but I think that's a concern for other people. I NEED TO KNOW MORE, AND HAVE MORE SPECIFIC INFORMATION. ANYONE OUT THERE PLEASE! OF COURSE, I am suggesting using an outdoor portable propane heater, indoors: renting a one room small cottage, a tent, a car.

gas fires have oxy pilots ( thats they type of oxygen depletion device you mention), but still remain extremely dangerous. if that devise fails and its pretty basic its becomes highly dangerous. usually they only have this one method of safety. wheras a new style gas boiler has numerous different devices, air pressure switches ,flue sensors, flame rectification devices to name a few.

I absolutely hate gas fires as they can become extremely dangerous very easily. if a flue was blocked for instance, they will still continue to work. i have seen they still working with massive amounts of carbon along the burners, where a person has continually lit them despite them going out due to the oxytocin's pilot. they are not a very reliable device IMO, the flame can still be burning incorrectly and stay lit and release CO2.

I used to be a gas engineer

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
gas fires have oxy pilots ( thats they type of oxygen depletion device you mention), but still remain extremely dangerous. if that devise fails and its pretty basic its becomes highly dangerous. usually they only have this one method of safety. wheras a new style gas boiler has numerous different devices, air pressure switches ,flue sensors, flame rectification devices to name a few.

I absolutely hate gas fires as they can become extremely dangerous very easily. if a flue was blocked for instance, they will still continue to work. i have seen they still working with massive amounts of carbon along the burners, where a person has continually lit them despite them going out due to the oxytocin's pilot. they are not a very reliable device IMO, the flame can still be burning incorrectly and stay lit and release CO2.

Thank you for this information: I checked on the Mr. Heater website, by chat, and they explained that all of their outdoor heaters have oxygen sensors. Do you know of any outdoor propane heater that does not have an oxygen sensor.

I checked on the Mr. Heater website, and all the portable outdoor ones all have oxygen sensors. If they did not it would seem perfect. May I have a conversation with you, checkout time, since you seem so knowledgeable. Since I am limited in transportation and health, this would seem like a perfect answer for me, and I need one. Thanks

Last edited:
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
@ checkouttime, and all, here is a small propane outdoor picnic style burner. Single Burner 15,000 BTU Radiant Tank Top Propane Portable Heater by DynaGlo, It is what they call Picnic style, meant for outdoors, it says to use it indoors with adaquate ventillation, and no oxygen sensor is implied. Inexpensive. It has a 15ft. radius of heat, so I figure it might be used in a bathroom, or tent, perhaps a car. But checkout time indicates there is the possibility of fire, it has to be lit, and the flame could be of some danger. They also mention that the flame could go out on it's own; that seems like a big problem, if you're already compromised by CO, and not yet dead. ANYONE, have some perspectives on this? How about other persons finding someone in a closet and opening the door?

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Thank you for this information: I checked on the Mr. Heater website, by chat, and they explained that all of their outdoor heaters have oxygen sensors. Do you know of any outdoor propane heater that does not have an oxygen sensor.

I checked on the Mr. Heater website, and all the portable outdoor ones all have oxygen sensors. If they did not it would seem perfect. May I have a conversation with you, checkout time, since you seem so knowledgeable. Since I am limited in transportation and health, this would seem like a perfect answer for me, and I need one. Thanks

The new stuff will have safety devices on them , manufacturers have been made to fit them. you can bypass safety devices though and there is information how to do it online.

but the old style heaters won't have these devices. so if you buy a 2nd hand heater you wouldn't have that problem.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Thank you. Can you estimate how old they'd have to be? How is it that reports of people using a heater in a regular room and dying? If it is supposed to heat the room, not kill you, what the heck went wrong? So you believe a tank labeled as outdoors, with instructions to have good ventilation, what would happen if there was no ventilation. That would usually mean nothing to make the flame go out. What is the reason for the explosions you talked about?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
ANYONE! Know how to deactivate the 02 sensor on a portable propane heater?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
SOS: Is there anyone with knowledge of how to deactivate the O2 sensor on a propane heater? Many people have died this way, peacefully, a bunch accidentally. It's an excellent method for anyone confined at home; it can be ordered, legal and not so expensive. I've seen a video of a mechanic fixing a sensor, but he had a different heater, and I'm no mechanic. Anyone stuck at home with no escape?

S

staticdepression

Jan 18, 2024
I think this method is underrated!
It's so easy and accessible.
Many accidental death happens in my country by faulty heaters too.
This has to be peaceful if done right.

I tried it but headaches/dizziness and the heat made me open the windows...

I think it's because of co2 so anyone has any idea how to make it produce only co?

Maybe pills can help? Should we leave any holes for air or not at all? Maybe the heater shouldn't be on high so it doesn't get too hot, will it work?
Maybe we should enter the room after it's filled with co?
I can find old heaters but how to make sure they don't have co censor or how to disable it?

This method need much more attention..

If anyone can gather info it would be really appreciated

C

Champi81

Sep 30, 2022
Did you find more information about this method? I think I'm gonna use this one because it seem reliable and cheap.