• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
Is it true if I leave my car running in my garage with the garage door closed, I can die of carbon monoxide?

counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Short answer : no

Any car built after 2001 i belive come standard with a cat in the exhaust that reduces NOx poisons that are emitted from burnt fuel. Unless you remove the cat from the exhaust it will just make you drowsy and give you a slight headache. I tried this a few months ago bearing in mind my car did have a cat installed from factory.

Left engine running with some aluminium air duct pipe from the exhaust to the cabin, waited there for around 40 mins but nothing happened and the windows just got brown condensation from the fumes.

• Informative
Reactions: Endex and EndlessDespair
Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Is it true if I leave my car running in my garage with the garage door closed, I can die of carbon monoxide?
You might get the same result whit other things. Do a little bit of research.
A guy left his oven lighted up through the night once and started having hallucinations. Supposing you live alone this might work? Or just do charcoals like everyone does

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Catalytic converters came along well before 2001. I have a 1984 Jeep, which has a catalytic converter on it and which I kept around, because I planned on using it to ctb, but after finding SaSu and doing some reading, I realized that the car method was a bad idea. Anyone considering CO (my method BTW) needs to consider a differnet means to generate CO. A few people have had success using small generators in their cars, but, as previously said, you will have to tolerate the other noxious gases emitted. Charcoal is probably the best bet if you're set on CO. There's a way to generate it by mixing a couple chemicals together, too, but the chemicals may be hard to acquire. There's a lot of info on here about it CO. Reading is the best thing you can do right now. A lof of reading. CO isn't something you want to screw up because it can leave you in really bad shape if your ctb is not successful.

JayJay

JayJay

Jun 17, 2022
Well that o
Short answer : no

Any car built after 2001 i belive come standard with a cat in the exhaust that reduces NOx poisons that are emitted from burnt fuel. Unless you remove the cat from the exhaust it will just make you drowsy and give you a slight headache. I tried this a few months ago bearing in mind my car did have a cat installed from factory.

Left engine running with some aluminium air duct pipe from the exhaust to the cabin, waited there for around 40 mins but nothing happened and the windows just got brown condensation from the fumes.
well that option is scraped. Thanks for your story

Reactions: Endex
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
Catalytic converters came along well before 2001. I have a 1984 Jeep, which has a catalytic converter on it and which I kept around, because I planned on using it to ctb, but after finding SaSu and doing some reading, I realized that the car method was a bad idea. Anyone considering CO (my method BTW) needs to consider a differnet means to generate CO. A few people have had success using small generators in their cars, but, as previously said, you will have to tolerate the other noxious gases emitted. Charcoal is probably the best bet if you're set on CO. There's a way to generate it by mixing a couple chemicals together, too, but the chemicals may be hard to acquire. There's a lot of info on here about it CO. Reading is the best thing you can do right now. A lof of reading. CO isn't something you want to screw up because it can leave you in really bad shape if your ctb is not successful.
Well that o

well that option is scraped. Thanks for your story
My method is charcoal which if done correctly can kill you in 2-5 mins if pph is over 10000. I was going to use a tent but this time of year and with the air so dense I think I might have problems using this method

Reactions: arkdy
EndlessDespair

EndlessDespair

Lonely
Nov 6, 2022
Not anymore. I was looking into that method as well. If you have or can get a gas electric generator it should work for this method if ur in a closed space.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
My method is charcoal which if done correctly can kill you in 2-5 mins if pph is over 10000. I was going to use a tent but this time of year and with the air so dense I think I might have problems using this method
Right. And unconsciousness is reached in seconds, like under 30 seconds, which is the biggest pro of this method, IMO. Better to be unconscious before death and as quickly as possible. I'm not sure about the using a tent in Winter air. Not sure it would be a problem.

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Google CONRAD ROY. I bought a generator after watching a TV show with his story...but still leaning toward SN. xoxoxo

Reactions: arkdy