• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
Does anyone know how I can obtain a tank of carbon monoxide and a gas regulator or valve, or with a gas mask. I think if I can obtain these things I will definitely be ready I believe from reading that this would be a pretty peaceful sure way to go instead of buying charcoal and all that crap. Any suggestions? Thanks

anhedonicNfoggy

anhedonicNfoggy

i don’t know
Aug 7, 2023
carbon monoxide is an unwanted gas with no particular uses. So I doubt u could get a tank of it. Inert gases however are available in gas tanks

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
carbon monoxide is an unwanted gas with no particular uses. So I doubt u could get a tank of it. Inert gases however are available in gas tanks
Thank you I am by no means good at this science stuff!!

• Hugs
Reactions: anhedonicNfoggy
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
There are CO cylinders. But instead of using CO with a cylinder, I would use inert gas (helium or nitrogen):
SCUBA, SCBA, EEBD hood, exit bag, Rebreather.