• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
Am I understanding this right the higher the ppm is the faster you ctb I have a ten pound bag of charcoal and can do it either in a 12x12 foot room or in a car should I get as much as I can to burn or would the 10 pounds put me out fast would like to be unconscious asap so I don't get symptoms from it and chicken out wish I had a gun for back up

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
10 pounds will be enough and do it in the car. Burn the coal outside, have a few drinks if you wish. Let it smolder then put it in the car. Down your favorite sleeping pills and get in the car 10-20 minutes after you put the charcoal in. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes for your consciousness to fade out.

You can check out a calculation for an apartment here, and you can see that a potentially lethal amount is much less than 4 pounds. One man died, the other was found unconscious. https://anonym.to/?https://www.mja....nduced-death-and-toxicity-charcoal-briquettes

Reactions: MISERYinlife
M

MISERYinlife

life then Death
Jan 18, 2019
10 pounds will be enough and do it in the car. Burn the coal outside, have a few drinks if you wish. Let it smolder then put it in the car. Down your favorite sleeping pills and get in the car 10-20 minutes after you put the charcoal in. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes for your consciousness to fade out.
I sure hope your right on the time of going out

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
If concentration is over 1% (10.000ppm) which is easily achievable in a small space like a car, you'll be out in no time. CO poisoning happens all the time by accident, with much smaller amounts of fuel.

Reactions: MISERYinlife