• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
If someone left a propane cooker at low flame all night would that produce carbon monoxide in a closed space?

T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
I'm wondering the same thing except I have a butane cooker with the butane cans. I want to leave it on in my sealed bathroom but there's not a lot of information on it so I don't know how effective a method it would be.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
not a lot of information on it
I saw a news video about a lady who left a propane cooker on all night at low heat and died of carbon monoxide poisoning. She was in a mobile home.

I saw another video of someone in a tent camping with a propane heater and they measured the carbon monoxide after several hours and there was none. So I am thinking it probably depends on the actual device used, if it works properly, or maybe having it in a tent the carbon monoxide was able to escape.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and Tiredsotired
T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
I wish there was a megathread about this possible painless method so we could all help each other with information but everyone seems more focused on SN, which I'm not sure I can order safely in Canada, plus all the meds. It wouldn't be so hard to find a propane heater or cooker, right? Probably at a hardware store or online? Still wondering about the butane.

Reactions: LittleBabyNothing and Meditation guide
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I wish there was a megathread about this possible painless method so we could all help each other with information but everyone seems more focused on SN, which I'm not sure I can order safely in Canada, plus all the meds. It wouldn't be so hard to find a propane heater or cooker, right? Probably at a hardware store or online? Still wondering about the butane.
There is search: Method: Propane or method Gas or Method: Charcoal. Good luck.

Reactions: Tiredsotired