• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zneko

Zneko

Sep 3, 2020
This seems to be my preferred method and I am looking for more resources. Seems cheap, easy to do, accessable and something they cannot block me from buying if I get caught doing it.

Trying to find more information on the method I know the basics, enclosed sealed space, charcoal lit and wait till it knocks you out

But I am trying to look through different options to make it go smoother. Is there something just as cheap and accessable as charcoal or a specific brand or container I could use so I don't start a fire, how much charcoal do I need, what about sleeping pills or anything to make it easy, quick and painless Etc?

I'm planning to put the charcoal in my car one day and just fall asleep at midnight in my driveway or a parking lot or somewhere no one can find me worst case scenario I have to get a tent or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide and fat feet
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
I'm sorry you find yourself on SS Zneko; I wish more for us both.

I entertained the idea of CO for a while but decided on another method in the end.

I'm afraid you have to research for yourself -- there's a whole compilation of methods stickied on the first page of the SD forum, and there's also a search function to go through previous threads.

Reactions: Rabitfever
A

Ajb994

Mar 16, 2020
This is my preferred method. I have all the stuff, a place to go, I've got stuff to keep my comfy while I'm waiting to slip away. I'm quite looking forward to it considering the circumstances I find myself in. The only thing that is stopping me from doing it right now, is that my brother lives far away and I'm waiting for him to come back so I can see and speak to him one last time before I slip away (obviously I won't tell him my plan) but I'd just feel guilty if I went without seeing him one last time (the last time I saw him was 4 months ago).

All the info you need is in this megathread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/carbon-monoxide-megathread.2053/

Remember_Me

Remember_Me

Sep 11, 2020
Light it, let all the smoke burn off then start the timer. It isn't an effective method and guaranteed to work, and could just leave you brain damaged. People that have died have generally died after they have thought the thing had gone out, so coals are still hot, but not smoking. And the pans get really really hot and will melt through something, so have something fire proof to sit it on.

Reactions: Meditation guide