G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
Hi everyone. I have been thinking about the CO method to ctb but I am unsure about the way to go around it, in particular obtaining the CO. I know that it can be done through burning charcoal and other things but I want to die in a small apartment/room, don't think I can get a car unfortunately, and I am scared I'll end up burning the whole place down or have the place covered in black smoke that'd make me run away, I've never even done a BBQ. Does anyone know where and how I could get pure CO in the US, around the DMV, or in France, as I might go there to ctb. Thanks !

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Search for CO cylinders and who sells them. Dunno about availability and whether you'd need a business or not.

You might want to have a look how to generate CO with sulfuric acid + formic acid. That doesn't involve fire / coal.

Reactions: GhostKing714
G

GhostKing714

Dec 28, 2023
Search for CO cylinders and who sells them. Dunno about availability and whether you'd need a business or not.

You might want to have a look how to generate CO with sulfuric acid + formic acid. That doesn't involve fire / coal.
Thank you so much ! I'll look into it !

Reactions: Praestat_Mori