• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Initiated

Is life worth living?
Dec 5, 2020
I plan to ctb by full suspension hanging. The anchor point is a hook in the ceiling for ceiling fan. The ligature is a nylon sling 8 mm in diameter.

Should I make knots in the rope to tie it to the anchor point and around my neck or should I use carabiners?

The knots could open but even if I use carabiners then also I will have to use knots to tie the rope to the carabiners which could again open.

I don't care about pain at all. I just do not want an unsuccessful hanging. Please help. Your inputs are highly appreciated.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
A slip knot for your end, carabiner for the hook.

Reactions: jusbug
Upvote 0
S

shootemallagain

Experienced
Aug 8, 2022
I plan to ctb by full suspension hanging. The anchor point is a hook in the ceiling for ceiling fan. The ligature is a nylon sling 8 mm in diameter.

Should I make knots in the rope to tie it to the anchor point and around my neck or should I use carabiners?

The knots could open but even if I use carabiners then also I will have to use knots to tie the rope to the carabiners which could again open.

I don't care about pain at all. I just do not want an unsuccessful hanging. Please help. Your inputs are highly appreciated.
use a nylon rope 10mm

Upvote 0