C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
Has anyone ever attempted this method before? Drive your car into a large tree at high speed? I was close to doing this not long back at 100mph. I think there is less chance of my SI stopping me with doing this!!... my other methods Partial and jumping I can't seem to go ahead with. I'm thinking CO aswell but I need to prepare for that. Im so desperate I need to get gone ASAP literally can't take another day let alone a week.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Pookie
Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Has anyone ever attempted this method before? Drive your car into a large tree at high speed? I was close to doing this not long back at 100mph. I think there is less chance of my SI stopping me with doing this!!... my other methods Partial and jumping I can't seem to go ahead with. I'm thinking CO aswell but I need to prepare for that. Im so desperate I need to get gone ASAP literally can't take another day let alone a week.
You may or may not survive it. Does your car have airbags? If you survive you could be worse off than you are now. Then again no method comes without risk.

Reactions: botanormal
PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
Don't do it. You might think it's a sure thing but it really isn't. I tried this because I was certain it would work. 110 miles an hour into a big tree with no seatbelt and airbags turned off. I somehow didn't end up with permanent disability, just a broken spine. The repercussions you face from this if you survive are some of the most severe imaginable. Anything else is better.

• Love
Reactions: Pookie, botanormal and astro
A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
Don't do it. You might think it's a sure thing but it really isn't. I tried this because I was certain it would work. 110 miles an hour into a big tree with no seatbelt and airbags turned off. I somehow didn't end up with permanent disability, just a broken spine. The repercussions you face from this if you survive are some of the most severe imaginable. Anything else is better.
150+ Mph and there is no way you will survive

PursuitofWonder

PursuitofWonder

Student
Dec 12, 2020
150+ Mph and there is no way you will survive
I'm theory yea, many don't have a car that can go that fast, lots of cars have computer speed limiters. As well as that, there's a lot that can go wrong, there's just methods out there that are less risky physically and less mutilating to your body, hell even cutting your wrists is less gruesome.

A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
I'm theory yea, many don't have a car that can go that fast, lots of cars have computer speed limiters. As well as that, there's a lot that can go wrong, there's just methods out there that are less risky physically and less mutilating to your body, hell even cutting your wrists is less gruesome.
This is very true I didn't think about the fact that most people don't have fast cars. I've thought about this method a lot and agreed there are many better methods

Reactions: PursuitofWonder
C

Chemicalcastration20

Sep 11, 2020
You may or may not survive it. Does your car have airbags? If you survive you could be worse off than you are now. Then again no method comes without risk.
Hmm I swear none of these methods are easy that why alot of us are still here. Yes it has airbags I would take seatbelt of though. Thinking this over now.
Hmm I swear none of these methods are easy that why alot of us are still here. Yes it has airbags I would take seatbelt of though. Thinking this over now
Jesus christ that's mental!! .. Spinal break can leave you permanently damaged so you was lucky. Yes I was thinking I could end up in a much worse state.. and in a position where I will never get the chance to ctb again from disability.. If that happened I really would be in hell. Thankyou for letting me know what happened to you.. Its made me think about this now.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pookie