• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I'm running out of options, so here's where I'm at as a last resort kind of thing.

I have a close park which is easy enough for me to get to. Its only 5-6 stories high though but multiple people have ctb"d in my town using this car park.

My idea would be I take a lot of benzos (I have 150mg xanax on hand) wait 10-30 mins to feel the effects and then jump of the roof.thete is no fence of anything stopping people from jumping.

I am however, worried I will survive and have brain damage and break bones etc. I will attach a photo of said car park
Any advice appreciated. Thank you
A clearer photo

Attachments

• Arndale.jpg
    Arndale.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 1_JAJ_TEM_100821Carparks_010JPG.jpg
    1_JAJ_TEM_100821Carparks_010JPG.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
warriorcat

warriorcat

enjoy the unknown ♡
Sep 20, 2023
i feel like its too risky personally. it doesnt seem high enough for me, youd have to make sure you dont jump feet first or anything. but i wish you peacefulness in whatever you choose to do.

Reactions: avaruus, Somethingiswaddling, lavender143once and 2 others
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I wouldn't consider that reliable. People have survived higher than that.

Reactions: lavender143once, uhuhyeahyeah, frogbpd and 1 other person
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Everyone i know of that has jumped from here has died, but you're right it does seem to short. It's the only car park I know with an open roof like that...
I figured taking around 100mg xanax may help?

Reactions: lavender143once
dmdmdm

dmdmdm

Student
Sep 20, 2023
That wouldn't be high enough for me personally. Maybe you can combine it with something else though.

Reactions: lavender143once and uhuhyeahyeah
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
So if I took a bunch of bezos (enough to put my I'm a hazy like staye and then a deep sleep) and the jumped, would it be useful to wear heavy clothes, like put rocks toed tk myself or something? Or would gravity just not make a difference

squareminus1

squareminus1

Aug 12, 2023
I'm running out of options, so here's where I'm at as a last resort kind of thing.

I have a close park which is easy enough for me to get to. Its only 5-6 stories high though but multiple people have ctb"d in my town using this car park.

My idea would be I take a lot of benzos (I have 150mg xanax on hand) wait 10-30 mins to feel the effects and then jump of the roof.thete is no fence of anything stopping people from jumping.

I am however, worried I will survive and have brain damage and break bones etc. I will attach a photo of said car park
A clearer photo
It's just at the sort of hieght that (as stupid as it sounds) SI can save you. I am sure if one fully committed to literally diving head first onto the concrete they'd die. But with SI in mid air youd probably spread out your surface area to slow the fall and try land feet/torso first in panic. That will land you at least with treatable injuures and at worst permanantly disabled or brain damaged like you said. Would not reccommend jumping off there.
So if I took a bunch of bezos (enough to put my I'm a hazy like staye and then a deep sleep) and the jumped, would it be useful to wear heavy clothes, like put rocks toed tk myself or something? Or would gravity just not make a difference
I think given that it's such a small height the weights probably make a neglijable difference. Heavy clothes are also most likely more padded which might just cushion the impact more. I said it in my last reply but probably would still reccommend not jumping off there. I have seen somewhete here the reccommend hieght is like 15 stories I think. I probably think you could get away with like 10 (aso long as you dont deliberately go feet firts) but 6 is just too dependant on how you land.
I am deffinetly not an expert though. Take everything I say with a pinch of salt and a slice of lime.

Last edited:
Reactions: strawb12
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
There have been so many deaths from jumping off this same car park though? And if I'm drugged out then SI shouldn't kick in that much? I'm really running out of options

N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023

You'd fall at the same rate. Contrary to what many say, you need to go feet first with legs together and arms pressed to the side of the body. This streamlines you and maximises your speed.

Reactions: frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Bump
That wouldn't be high enough for me personally. Maybe you can combine it with something else though.
What would be your suggestion?
God I just need sn so bad. I have all the other stuff for it just not the actual sodium nitrite

Reactions: lavender143once
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I'm only 5 foot 1 and weight 7 stone, I would take a lot of benzos so I am in a trance like state, and having known a lot of people who have jumped off this very same car park and died. I think it is very possible.

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
You may be able to see my posts from my deleted account which was bpdfrog

icantSleep

icantSleep

Aug 1, 2023

A clearer photo
please dont .. try a good tower or building supposed to be high enough cuz this one dosent seem comfy i wish u the best

Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
I envy you if you can overcome SI. I was just staring down 16 floors and I froze like an ice cube. SI wouldn't let me move. I have no options either. It is jump or be homeless. I once the last straw is broken we'll see then. Not much time left. Trying to CTB is so hard. I wish you peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: annointed_towers, an_alias and frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I envy you if you can overcome SI. I was just staring down 16 floors and I froze like an ice cube. SI wouldn't let me move. I have no options either. It is jump or be homeless. I once the last straw is broken we'll see then. Not much time left. Trying to CTB is so hard. I wish you peace.
I hope you find peace whenever that nay be. Si is a fucking bitch.
Any ideas on what I can combine with,?

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I'm going to get drunk with a friend, then I'm going to go to the carpark, take around 100mg xanax, wait for that to kick on, then im going to jump. So this may be my last post. Thank you all

• Hugs
Reactions: LonelyKitten and SVEN
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
Best wishes in realising your aims, unmet friend. I hope all goes well with you and you achieve rest and sleep. Whatever you decide, you know you we support you.

CH349

CH349

Aug 5, 2023
Oh my that looks really scary, I hope you good luck OP.

As a bit of an afterthought, if you have access to a bathtub, something heavy and some privacy, you could ctb alot more reliably.

I hope you find what you're looking for, good luck.

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
Seeing you are still with us.

How are you doing?

F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Yep im still here I jumped over and then the policepulled me back up. Now im km hospital and incredibly frustrated. They took my xanax off me too.
I will try again tonight agyer im discharged
Do you guys really think it isn't tall enough? It's 12 steps up and looks really fkn far down from the roof

hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Bump

What would be your suggestion?
God I just need sn so bad. I have all the other stuff for it just not the actual sodium nitrite
I can pm you a source for SN that ships to the UK if you want ?

LittleBlackCat

LittleBlackCat

Experienced
Feb 6, 2020
Thought that car park looked familiar… it's near to where I grew up. I wish you peace whatever you decide. Good to know people have succeeded from that height. 💗
Yep im still here I jumped over and then the policepulled me back up. Now im km hospital and incredibly frustrated. They took my xanax off me too.
I will try again tonight agyer im discharged
Do you guys really think it isn't tall enough? It's 12 steps up and looks really fkn far down from the roof
Oh gosh. Hope you're ok

Reactions: frogbpd
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I tried it again this morning. Same thing happened. SI kicked in and next thing I know 4 poloce offers are running to me amd grabbing Mr back over tk the car park side. I'm in hospital again. Fuck my life.
I literally made it kver the edge, but it felt so far down and I was hearing poloce sirens everywhere. One slip and i would have fell. Im an idiot. Can't even die properly.

• Aww..
Reactions: Passersby
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
I can pm you a source for SN that ships to the UK if you want ?
Omg yes yes yes pleass
I wouldn't consider that reliable. People have survived higher than that.
I knew someone when I was in college, he jumped from this exact car park and died.
I can gey gold of a lot of drugs very easily. Maybe something like shrooms can help me jump? Thoughts?

Last edited:
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Yep im still here I jumped over and then the policepulled me back up.
Sorry if I'm interpreting this strangely, but the police followed you to the roof and caught you mid jump?
It's good to hear they or the hospital at least aren't holding you away over this (for now?).

Last edited:
F

frogbpd

Sep 20, 2023
Sorry if I'm interpreting this strangely, but the police followed you to the roof and caught you mid jump?
It's good to hear they or the hospital at least aren't holding you away over this (for now?).
It's notngood for me but thank you regardless
Om still om hospital amd don't know when i can leave

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten
LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Ah I'm sorry, I misunderstood. I thought you said they let you go D: