Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Mine does. It just makes everything worse. I hate our car centered society. Ancient people didn't have to deal with this shit.

Reactions: psp3000
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
yeah I'd rather walk or skateboard or bike to everything so I agree with your hatred for our car centered society also because cars are terrifying and take up too much space except for the cute kei cars

also the title of this thread reminded me of this

• Yay!
Reactions: Pluto
H

H.O.Xan

Experienced
Feb 1, 2023
Wut? How? How would u travel long distances while enjoying it otherwise? I agree that cars and fuel r a primary way of robbing citizens brazenly of their money but it's one of the only things that don't bother me too much. I've slept in my car and all etc. I take care of it and it takes care of me

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Wut? How? How would u travel long distances while enjoying it otherwise? I agree that cars and fuel r a primary way of robbing citizens brazenly of their money but it's one of the only things that don't bother me too much. I've slept in my car and all etc. I take care of it and it takes care of me
Money haver

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
All cars over 3 years fuck up a lot. It's called planned obsolescence. It's real and it's not just cars

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
All cars over 3 years fuck up a lot. It's called planned obsolescence. It's real and it's not just cars
That's terrible :( my car is 10 yrs old