• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

harmonica

Sep 2, 2020
This may sound ridiculous, but is sitting/falling asleep in a hot car on a 100+ degree day a reasonable method?

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
There are far less painful ways to go. You'd be suffocating and melting to death.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and harmonica
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
This may sound ridiculous, but is sitting/falling asleep in a hot car on a 100+ degree day a reasonable method?
I have never thought about it. I am not sure if you would be compelled to get out, unless you could not.
I was ready to use my car in my garage but I have windows in the garage and the car lights would be seen from the street. I have many neighbours.

Reactions: harmonica
H

harmonica

Sep 2, 2020
I did go to a gun store today... and chickened out. It's going to be 105 degrees this weekend, so I was thinking maybe...

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
I did go to a gun store today
If you have the means and money to buy a gun then you have an easy and painless way to CTB.
Dying from a hot car sounds painful and long.

H

harmonica

Sep 2, 2020
If you have the means and money to buy a gun then you have an easy and painless way to CTB.
Dying from a hot car sounds painful and long.

Even if I took a couple ambien going in?

Reactions: Betelgeuse
RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
I'm sitting here in my 80 degree room, with the windows down and fan blowing on me and I already feel like I'm halfway to death!

Not the greatest suicide ever...

Reactions: esse_est_percipi and harmonica
F

fat feet

Throw away.
Sep 1, 2020
I did go to a gun store today... and chickened out. It's going to be 105 degrees this weekend, so I was thinking maybe...
I could not get a gun in my country, too complicated. I don't hate the idea, the extreme hot is over for where I live. I don't have time to wait for the next season of hot weather.

Betelgeuse

Betelgeuse

Aug 25, 2020
Even if I took a couple ambien going in?
Why though?... and if you fail you'll end up with nasty heat stroke in the hospital which feels terrible.

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I think the urge to open the window or door and get some air will be something that'll be very hard to overcome. It won't be the nicest or most peaceful way to go. There are, in my opinion, better and more effective methods.

Reactions: WearyOfStruggling and harmonica
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's not reasonable. It's torture.

Reactions: harmonica and Spitfire