carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
just here to put a recent thought process i had into words. I love driving its probably the only thing i have left in this world, i had a dream car and a dream bike and a dream build and a dream setup. I thought ill wrap myself around a tree once i have a porsche 911 so i can go faster therefore have a higher chance of dying/finish my one goal in life. but i realized im genuinely hopeless i cant do anything it was foolish of me to think i couldve ever gotten to that point. i thought about how fast my current car goes and how bad crashed at barely 100mph look like but then i sized up the chance factor what if i survived somehow and was left with a even worse life. the risk is too great and so i guess ill have to drop this train of thought but how i would of loved to ctb while feeling the adrenaline of the wind on a fast bike or the gravity in a fast car. just a dream i guess.

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Cars can be driven off of bridges or off of high roads, depending on the location.
No success in getting N prescribed for insomnia I guess, right? :(

carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
Cars can be driven off of bridges or off of high roads, depending on the location.
No success in getting N prescribed for insomnia I guess, right? :(
unfortunately mushroom friend , i have other providers who might have different rules but the first i asked answered with a resounding no. ill keep you updated

• Aww..
Reactions: SmollMushroom