J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
I am planning on ctb via a car crash. How fast do I have to go to make sure I am dead and not just seriously injured? Would 70mph do?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
killing me softly

killing me softly

don't wake me, i plan on sleeping in
Dec 28, 2018
I am planning on ctb via a car crash. How fast do I have to go to make sure I am dead and not just seriously injured? Would 70mph do?
there are far too many variables for anyone to give you an accurate answer.

while i understand the appeal of this method you are likely to face a high risk of living, permanently injuring yourself, and harming someone else. sorry to be a debbie downer.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Norest4thewicked, Deleted member 4993 and 8 others
T

ThinkingAboutThis

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Yes, the risks or permanently injuring yourself, harming others and possibly having long standing legal troubles as a result make this method very dangerous and unreliable.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, crova, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 6 others
J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
there are far too many variables for anyone to give you an accurate answer.

while i understand the appeal of this method you are likely to face a high risk of living, permanently injuring yourself, and harming someone else. sorry to be a debbie downer.

I plan on hitting a concrete pillar beneath a highway bridge. When there is little to no traffic. Like after rush hour.

21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I'm sorry, but I have to add to the negativity. I don't think you'll succeed either, unless you drive off a really high cliff which is basically the jumping method in a car.

The odds are there that you'll heavily injure yourself, but not die because of an airbag or some other variable. Then you'll just be in a wheelchair without a drivers license.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu and 7 others
J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
I'm sorry, but I have to add to the negativity. I don't think you'll succeed either, unless you drive off a really high cliff which is basically the jumping method in a car.

The odds are there that you'll heavily injure yourself, but not die because of an airbag or some other variable. Then you'll just be in a wheelchair without a drivers license.

Damn that is disappointing. I don't know how reliable it is but lost all hope lists it as 78% lethal.

Reactions: garcelle, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 21Neberg and 2 others
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
I would say that if you did this on a motorcycle, you really increase your chances.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 2 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
There are too many variables to consider such as the airbag, seatbelt, the angle at which you hit the concrete pillar/wall, timing, and of course, your vehicle itself (some vehicles absorb more impact while others not as much). As far as the speed is concerned, it is certainly sufficient but not absolutely 100%. With all that said, if you have a better method do consider that instead of this one since there are too many things that could go wrong.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu and 1 other person
J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
There are too many variables to consider such as the airbag, seatbelt, the angle at which you hit the concrete pillar/wall, timing, and of course, your vehicle itself (some vehicles absorb more impact while others not as much). As far as the speed is concerned, it is certainly sufficient but not absolutely 100%. With all that said, if you have a better method do consider that instead of this one since there are too many things that could go wrong.

Damn guess it is time to look into a different method was really betting on this one working.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anelakapu and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I would say that if you did this on a motorcycle, you really increase your chances.
That's true actually. I reckon by two times. You'll make a direct impact without an airbag and metal in front of you and you might break your neck killing you instantly,

Reactions: Norest4thewicked and Deafsn0w
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
Look at hypoxia methods. They are usually pain free and minor side effects.

Reactions: Norest4thewicked, crova, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Damn guess it is time to look into a different method was really betting on this one working.
If you have access to a car you might consider my method of ctb, when im ready to go. I will tie a rope to a Tree or something solid and put the noose around my neck to decapitate myself. Everything is over in Milliseconds and there shouldn't be any pain, it will just be a bit gruesome, but this method should be 100% effective even at speeds like 30 km/h

Reactions: Jupiter, KupoCometh and Deafsn0w
J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
Look at hypoxia methods. They are usually pain free and minor side effects.
Yeah I've been looking into the tourniquet method with my scarf or tie or some strong fabric from a near by arts and crafts store.

ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
That's true actually. I reckon by two times. You'll make a direct impact without an airbag and metal in front of you and you might break your neck killing you instantly,

I find going over 100 km/hr head first into a concrete barricade pretty low on the survivability index.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
Yeah I've been looking into the tourniquet method with my scarf or tie or some strong fabric from a near by arts and crafts store.
If i'm not completly wrong i only read of people theorizing about tourniquet and night night method. The only methods with solid numbers are hanging, guns, N, SN. The other methos may or may be not good i guess? i'm not so sure about that

Reactions: Deafsn0w
ReadyasEver

ReadyasEver

Elementalist
Dec 6, 2018
CO is absolutely lethal if you can get the right step up and equipment.

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
I find going over 100 km/hr head first into a concrete barricade pretty low on the survivability index.
It's portraied as pretty deadly but i read a lot about it and there were actually a lot of people who survived even more. I guess there is a big chance of survival (~20-30%) even at high speeds like 100-130 km/h. It all depends how you will get thrown around in the car and if you will be ejected through the window. There are even cases where people drove with 120 km/h into a tree and the passenger side was completly ripped off while the driver only had one or two bruises.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Sickman75

Sickman75

Swing On The Spiral
Jan 27, 2019
If you were on a motorcycle it would be a whole different story.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and firedragon135
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
At that speed, or more if you have enough distance to build up to it, I don't see you surviving, whether in a car or on a motorbike so concrete barricade sounds good.

Reactions: Damn and Deafsn0w
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
look at car crash tests on youtube

if you run with 80km/h into a tree chances of severe injuries or death is high

with 120km/h+ you are pretty much dead

it helps if you put some heavy stuff behind your driving seat

however its not as easy as you think

just before you hit the tree reflex and survival instincts can always kick in and if you dont hit the tree dirrctly a lot of stuff can happen

and ofc chances are always there you kill/hurt someone innocent

think of this guy who killed a mother and daughter

https://www.vpesports.com/uncategor...uber-mcskillet-killed-in-wrong-way-car-crash/

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
johnny

johnny

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
I plan on hitting a concrete pillar beneath a highway bridge. When there is little to no traffic. Like after rush hour.
Too small and narrow of a target, you could easily hit that at an angle and just spin off in a bad crash without getting killed

Reactions: crova and Deafsn0w
RememberWhatUCameFor

RememberWhatUCameFor

dont cry for me im already dead
Nov 20, 2018
btw if you want to use your car to kill yourself this is probably the safest method

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/decapitation.10747/

quick, easy to do, safe and you dont put other people in risk

Reactions: firedragon135, Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
btw if you want to use your car to kill yourself this is probably the safest method

Right now I just need a rope which I can also use to just hang myself. So I might do that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
K

KupoCometh

Jan 23, 2019
If you have access to a car you might consider my method of ctb, when im ready to go. I will tie a rope to a Tree or something solid and put the noose around my neck to decapitate myself. Everything is over in Milliseconds and there shouldn't be any pain, it will just be a bit gruesome, but this method should be 100% effective even at speeds like 30 km/h

That's pretty darn brilliant, I've thought about tying a rope to the railing at the top of a cliff and doing the same thing

Last edited:
Reactions: firedragon135 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
NoReasonToLive

NoReasonToLive

Jan 16, 2019

I would prefer at least 80 km/h and a car without ABS and airbags to be safe.

I found a good text by the german police which says what hapoens when trying to CTB with a car. I will try to translate as good as I can:

Just think of that you forgot to buckle up in your car and you are driving frontal with 80 km/h in to a tree. The following text will describe your last second in that case (reconstructed by accident imvestigators):
1,0 seconds: The breaks have blocked, you can't move because your scared and you can not dodge the tree anymore.
0,9 seconds: With white knuckles you are jolhold the wheel. (It means that you are really scared.)
0,8 seconds: 30 centimeters left to the tree
0,7 seconds: The bumper in the front and the radiator grill will be crushed.
0,6 seconds: With 80 km/h your body will race to the front, your body weight is now more than 3 tons and you will be elevated out of the seat with 20 times of the normal gravity. Your legs will break on the wheel in the height of your knees.
0,5 seconds: Your body releases from the seat and is straighen up. Your broken knees will be pressed into the cars dashboard. The serving and the steel socket of the wheel will bend under your hands.
0,4 seconds: 60 centimeters of the cars front are rotally deformed. Your body continues to race with 80 km/h. The engine, which wheighs almost a half ton, bumps in to the obstacle.
0,3 seconds: Your hands, totally in agony rigid dig, are bending the wheel almost vertical, your joints and forearms will chrush like drinking straws. Because of the constantly gravity the steering column drills trough your body; steel fragments penetrate your thorax. They will make holes in to your lungs and shred your inner arteries. Blood flows in to your lungs.
0,2 seconds: Your foots well will be teared out of your shoes, the brake pedal breaks off, the chassis buckles in the mid. Your head crashes in to the windshield - you don't even have time to crie.
0,1 seconds: The car bends, the seats are elevated out of their sockets, the seats are racing to the front and they are pressing your thorax in to the slivered steering column. Blood shoots out of your mouth and your heart stops to beat because of the shock.
0,0 seconds: You are dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: Norest4thewicked and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019

thank you for the flowers xD

F

firedragon135

Jan 17, 2019
That's pretty darn brilliant, I've thought about tying a rope to the railing at the top of a cliff and doing the same thing
Thank you very much :) I mean it's enough to break your neck if you are brave enough i guess. No need to decapitate yourself if you aren't afraid of heights and can just break your neck. I just tried to come up with an idea bc im afraid of heights and i can't hang myself in my room and i'm not the type to OD.

J

jbat

Jan 27, 2019
I would prefer at least 80 km/h and a car without ABS and airbags to be safe.

I found a good text by the german police which says what hapoens when trying to CTB with a car. I will try to translate as good as I can:

Just think of that you forgot to buckle up in your car and you are driving frontal with 80 km/h in to a tree. The following text will describe your last second in that case (reconstructed by accident imvestigators):
1,0 seconds: The breaks have blocked, you can't move because your scared and you can not dodge the tree anymore.
0,9 seconds: With white knuckles you are jolhold the wheel. (It means that you are really scared.)
0,8 seconds: 30 centimeters left to the tree
0,7 seconds: The bumper in the front and the radiator grill will be crushed.
0,6 seconds: With 80 km/h your body will race to the front, your body weight is now more than 3 tons and you will be elevated out of the seat with 20 times of the normal gravity. Your legs will break on the wheel in the height of your knees.
0,5 seconds: Your body releases from the seat and is straighen up. Your broken knees will be pressed into the cars dashboard. The serving and the steel socket of the wheel will bend under your hands.
0,4 seconds: 60 centimeters of the cars front are rotally deformed. Your body continues to race with 80 km/h. The engine, which wheighs almost a half ton, bumps in to the obstacle.
0,3 seconds: Your hands, totally in agony rigid dig, are bending the wheel almost vertical, your joints and forearms will chrush like drinking straws. Because of the constantly gravity the steering column drills trough your body; steel fragments penetrate your thorax. They will make holes in to your lungs and shred your inner arteries. Blood flows in to your lungs.
0,2 seconds: Your foots well will be teared out of your shoes, the brake pedal breaks off, the chassis buckles in the mid. Your head crashes in to the windshield - you don't even have time to crie.
0,1 seconds: The car bends, the seats are elevated out of their sockets, the seats are racing to the front and they are pressing your thorax in to the slivered steering column. Blood shoots out of your mouth and your heart stops to beat because of the shock.
0,0 seconds: You are dead.
Sorry for the late reply this website has been down so much lately. Anyway all I have to do is figure out how to turn off my air bag but at a high enough speed I doubt it will even matter.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals