• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
Is the car crash method safe? What are the chances to survive if I drive my car with 220 km/h (=136,700 mph) and crash it towards a tree or something? The special aspect of this method: my car doesn't have an airbag + i won't use my seatbelt, if that increases death chance.

(i won't drive towards other cars and I would do it at nighttime! because i dont want to hurt other drivers)

My car, it's pretty small.
View attachment 3g499sa_1463606.webp

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and °Celsuis_Caesar
L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
You could wind up paralyzed from the neck down in a car crash. Then you couldn't even make another attempt. I'd never try this method.

Last edited:
Reactions: waitingforrest, Hurt, shrek34 and 7 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Cars are built to save us even without air bags or seat belts. There are also many factors we cannot control that let you live or die. Then there is the "luck" factor. I give you a 50/50 chance.

Reactions: waitingforrest, shrek34, Predestinated and 1 other person
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I wouldn't do it. To be slammed against the windshield, as the steering wheel and dash crunch against your ribs doesn't sound peaceful at all. It sounds very painful, and I wouldn't do it. Ugh....

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
People have survived all kinds of car crashes, even at high speeds. Reactions to hitting things, which is what we are talking about here, are unpredictable. This method is nowhere near 100% certain. You could end up in worse shape than you are now, unable to ever walk again, or even move your arms. Then where would you be? You'd be unable to "finish the job", as it were. And there isn't going to be anyone else to do it for you. Better reconsider this option, IMHO.

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame, Hurt, shrek34 and 2 others
eLdus

eLdus

Apr 9, 2022
Is the car crash method good for ctb? No.
Is the car crash method good for getting broken and paralysed? Yes.

Reactions: Hurt
W

waitingforrest

Elementalist
Dec 27, 2021
Met someone in a ward that tried to ctb by car crash into tree. They went over 200 kmh and survived with no broken bones and only a bruise. They later showed me a picture of their car, it really didn't look like a car anymore. And looks like insurance will be sweating bullets.

I don't think this method is very reliable, and if you fail, you are now down a car and a few bones if lucky.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame and Joey
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
Just why

The only reason I could think of would be to spite. Cancel your insurance and let the loan flop to spite your bank ?

Can't think of any other reason why someone would do this . It's painful with high chance of failure with horrible consequences that may even include legal consequences depending on what you crash into

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalflame