• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CursedForDisaster

Student
Apr 1, 2019
What's the probability of dying instantly while driving high speed into a tree?

Reactions: Severen
L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
What's the probability of dying instantly while driving high speed into a tree?
I'd say pretty good, especially if you're not wearing a seatbelt and are in a car that doesn't have working airbags. You'd have to be going pretty fast though.

Reactions: Quinlor
maka

maka

this is for you, my little crow 𓇢𓆸
Apr 23, 2019
From what my EMT friends have told me, car accidents are a horrible way to go, as you'll be sitting there suffering and probably choking on your own blood with glass around your neck for a good thirty minutes. Not meaning to discourage or scare you, but it's bound to be miserable.

Reactions: Severen, ArtVandelay and Angst Filled Fuck Up
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Depends on the size of the tree. When working as a firefighter/EMT, I saw some pretty big trees chopped off by vehicles and the passengers with surprisingly little damage.

Also, the crumple zones of newer cars are outrageously effective at absorbing impact, so you'll need to be travelling very fast to overcome that.

And as @maka says, it's a pretty awful way to go, when it is fatal. It is rarely so instantaneous as Hollywood would have you believe.

Reactions: Deadgirl
manderley

manderley

May 10, 2019
Someone in my family tried to ctb using this method. They survived and have ended up quadriplegic, with no quality of life at all.

But I guess how successful it is will depend on various factors, like any method.

• Wow
Reactions: Jen Erik
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
Possibly burn to death as well if the car sets fire. Car accidents always make me think of paul walker sadly.

Reactions: ExitTheDay
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
I'd be careful choosing this as your method, wouldn't be a nice way to go and that's even if you end up dying. You could end up surviving and spend the rest of your life in a wheelchair instead.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
What recent miniseries was it that started with a man tying a rope to a tree, putting the other end (a noose) around his neck, getting in his car and going off a cliff? That seemed potentially effective.

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Possibly burn to death as well if the car sets fire. Car accidents always make me think of paul walker sadly.
Maybe if I'm unconscious burning to death would be the finishing blow

Reactions: Ashpac
G

Grief

May 25, 2019
It is suspected that businessman Aubrey McLendon died via intentional car accident. He was going about 70mph when he crossed the road and struck a via duct; no seatbelt. There are some articles on what increases the chance of dying in an intentional crash that talk about speed and angle of impact.

Reactions: Ashpac
G

Grief

May 25, 2019
This SS member was brave enough to share their experience:

/sanctionedsuicide.com/threads/a-small-bit-about-my-attempt-in-2008.15816/