• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
Just a thought. It seems it's entirely legal to buy a captive bolt pistol (cattle gun) online, and apparently a cattle gun knocks out a domestic animal painlessly so that it can be then butchered.

What if one puts a noose around one's neck and then knocks oneself out with a cattle gun? Wouldn't that work?

I mean, in case one doesn't have access to a gun/N etc. Thoughts?

Reactions: voyager, goxua, Circles and 2 others
R

Roadkill

Experienced
Dec 25, 2018
sounds like a good idea to me

Reactions: Circles
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
If it's large enough, maybe. Some bolt pistols are really small. But yeah. Gun + hanging is pretty much 100% guaranteed death and it's very quick.

Reactions: voyager, Circles and FTL.Wanderer
D

Dominik

Jan 18, 2019
Ah oui quand même ! Ca se vends au particuliers ce genre de choses?

Reactions: Circles and Kikoo Loool
K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
Ah oui quand même ! Ca se vends au particuliers ce genre de choses?
Yes. Seems they do sell these to laypeople.

Disclaimer: I don't want anyone to cause bodily harm to themselves or others using one of these things, though.

No Country for Old Men!

Last edited:
Reactions: voyager, goxua and Circles
Moms_Spaghetti

Moms_Spaghetti

Dec 25, 2018
If might just flat out kill you, they've been used in homocides and one women was even killed being shot in the chest. Pretty sure the rod penetrates like 5 inches or so.

Reactions: GerMann, goxua, Circles and 1 other person
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
Where is best place to aimed?

Labeledbrain.jpg

GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
Upload 2019 3 4 18 24 15

But you need some 9mm Patrons also

Reactions: Kellogg's
K

Kellogg's

Oct 9, 2018
Where is best place to aimed?

Probably like with gun at the brain but from the outside i.e. NOT through the mouth. But forehead/temple prolly works.

Reactions: Circles
GerMann

GerMann

Nov 30, 2018
We report an unusual complex suicide by hanging and self-shooting with a slaughterer's gun in a 21-year-old boy. The victim after putting a ceiling fixed rope around his neck shot himself in the head (occipital region) with a Kerner captive-bolt gun. He used two mirrors (a cosmetic mirror and a man-sized one) in order to properly visualize his back and to target the occipital region of his head. Radiological data (computed tomography with three dimensional reconstruction) and autopsy findings are discussed according to the clinical and forensic literature. A brief review on planned complex suicides is also given.

Reactions: voyager and Kellogg's
A

Anonperson1

Sep 8, 2022
Apologies for the thread necro, but better than starting a new thread no?
I just lost job and income...work was killing me for the last 6 months dealing with a psycotic boss and I'm at the point where past feeling of CTB (been around since a kid) resurfaced with a vengance. I bought a Blitz-Kerner captive bolt gun, and was worried about penetration length, but if you remove the spring and sleeve it will extend around 6-7 inches...thinking a headshot behind the ear may work...still not sure if this or buying a black powder gun would be best...I want little to no pain, and no chance of being a veg.