Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I had a phone appt with a walk-in doc to get meto. I had my story striaght but he insisted on treating the migraines I mentioned rather than the nausea. I'm going to try another clinic and another story in a few days.

I emailed a U.S. site that offers pet meds with no prescription to just about every country but Canada. I got this response: "Unfortunately we do not ship to Canada; Canadian Customs will not allow any of our products into the country - they are seized and destroyed." Well, great...:hmph:

Is there a back door, a better story or another way I can get them? I'm hell-bent on having them and a wee bit stubborn haha - I will get them. The challenge is too fun.

Thanks
Merci
Gracias
Grazie
Shukrun
Xe-xe
Arigato
Euxaristw
Dyakuyu
Spaceba
Cheers!

I

IrRegularjoe

Apr 8, 2020
One of the things meto is prescribed for is GERD. People on here talk about migraines, as did you. However meto is pro motility agent for the stomach. Meaning it helps your stomach muscles to empty when you have slow stomach emptying. I guess people with GERD have acid reflux, slow stomach emptying nausea headaches. So more info on stomach problems. I'll post a video about pro motility agents.

Also called prokinetic drugs.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
bravotess

bravotess

I'ma jump ship now before I sink slow
Aug 8, 2020
I'm in the US. My SN is belting delivered tomorrow. Can you provide the name of the online pet med place that doesn't require a prescription?

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I bought them from an online pharmacy, didn't have to talk to anyone/prove anything/no prescription. I just bought the meto and it was shipped to me. Took a long time to receive it after purchasing because it came from some random international country, took over a month and the tracking was worthless but it got here eventually.

It was probably illegal site and I don't remember what the website was, I just remember it had a sketchy looking url and that I found the website googling/stumbled across a forum dedicated to mothers. I remember one of the posters recommended the website so I trusted her and it worked out for me.

Reactions: Mm80 and Deleted member 18655
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I found another U.S. site just now. I chatted with a guy who said that they ship discreetly and it should get here in a month. I'm going to order it and use @IrRegularjoe 's advice. We'll see which way works fastest.

My SN, it seems, is on a world tour - arrived in canada on the weekend but loved Poland so much that it went back and is just touring there LOL. I unfortunately have time to get the meto sorted. My hopes for August are not going to happen. :meh:

@bravotess I'll pm you the site name.

@IrRegularjoe thanks! I actually used to have an Rx for meds for GERD. I got rid of the GERD but what a great idea. Cheers!

@waterbottleman I may be contacting you if this goes pear-shaped.

Reactions: IrRegularjoe
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I'm not sure where you are and if this will work, but I take an anti nausea medication when I have my Ketamine infusions and they can make me incredibly sick. You can buy over the counter in the UK and it's called Buccastem M. It's active ingredient is Prochlorperazine Maleate. It's used for nausea associated with migraines but works for all nausea (Ketamine IV/oral ketamine nausea is HORRENDOUS)

I'm not sure of any interactions with SN so you will need to check or someone else can chip in and advise, but it's a truly excellent ant-sickness drug which works very well.

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I'm not sure where you are and if this will work, but I take an anti nausea medication when I have my Ketamine infusions and they can make me incredibly sick. You can buy over the counter in the UK and it's called Buccastem M. It's active ingredient is Prochlorperazine Maleate. It's used for nausea associated with migraines but works for all nausea (Ketamine IV/oral ketamine nausea is HORRENDOUS)

I'm not sure of any interactions with SN so you will need to check or someone else can chip in and advise, but it's a truly excellent ant-sickness drug which works very well.
Thanks! I'll have a look for this.

"Canuck" is slang for Canadian :happy:

Reactions: Emily_Numb
Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Thanks! I'll have a look for this.

"Canuck" is slang for Canadian :happy:
D'oh! I've never heard of that before. You mig he be able to find it though. Fingers crossed

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655