TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
I can't stop thinking about taking an od. Doesn't help I didn't sleep at all last night. Ive been self harming every day in the absence of being able to end things and trying to resist an od as i know the chance to ctb from it is too slim. One of my cuts if i had gone another mm i would have cut an artery, i wish i had just gone that one extra mm, but now my partner has come home I can't.
Ive still only got jumping as my way out, i need to get on to finding somewhere suitable and soon.
I have a psychiatrist appointment today, i don't even see why, i saw him last week. I don't want to go but if I don't I don't want them visiting the house.
I can't wait until i have a set plan so i cam start to put things into motion instead of just flailing through everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: DFFP and Silvermorning
peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
You seem impulsive. Please step back and reevaluate. I'm not encouraging or discouraging as I don't know your circumstances. You just have to be sure of what you're doing and have a plan. Did I mention have a plan?

Reactions: OminousVaL
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
You seem impulsive. Please step back and reevaluate. I'm not encouraging or discouraging as I don't know your circumstances. You just have to be sure of what you're doing and have a plan. Did I mention have a plan?
Yes i am impulsive and no I can't always control that. I know i need to wait until i have a plan but that doesn't stop the urges and impulses to do other stuff.

OminousVaL

OminousVaL

VaL
Jul 31, 2020
You are heard, I hope everything works out for you.

• Love
Reactions: TheLostCause