F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
Warning sorry for the long rant, I just reallllyyy needed to vent and all my friends and family are sick of it

The BPD ex and I are officially over and have signed new leases to separate apts in the same building (it was the quickest easiest way we could break our lease before March 2021, if we both stayed in the complex) and having read everyone's posts from my previous thread that have BPD really was an eye opener and made me empathetic towards her. I told her I never understand how hard it could be to manage the things she goes thru and apologized for never being supportive enough or there for her in the ways she needed me to be it was just that her anger really kicked my anxiety into overdrive and it made me terrified to say anything to do anything. Then last night I said I'm sorry for always only thinking about myself and how much moving to the state we both live in now only impacted me (we're both from other states and was in a long distance relationship and moved to the state that was in the middle) and that I never considered that even though she was born and raised in the state we live in it was a painful up bringing and that I'm sorry she had to constantly be in survival mode because of those triggers and that I'm sorry she never felt like I put her first and that she didn't deserve to feel like that from me nor from her mother when she was a child. She was a good kid then and is a good person now. I told her I loved her now and always have and that I know there's a fear of abandonment with BPD but I've never wanted to abandon her and I understand we have to live separately but I don't want to force her out of my life but that she would have to choose between stop talking to the person she's been cheating on me with for 4 months or me (not even on a gf level but on a respectful human level) because knowing they still have contact is eating me alive

Today she told me all I do is bring her down and remind her how unhappy she is in this state and how she has self destructive tendencies. I swear to god there is no winning ever. I hope my SN gets here soon because I can't wait til Dec and I'm having to borrow money from my pregnant sister so I feel like if I CTB in Nov it saves her money too. I feel like all the effort I had spent the last 3 days of understanding has been sh*t on.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed, Dr Iron Arc and Ghost2211
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
The good advice on that thread was to recognise that a person can be both mentally ill and a cunt, they are not mutually exclusive.

I am sorry things are like this.

Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Ghost2211
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
The good advice on that thread was to recognise that a person can be both mentally ill and a cunt, they are not mutually exclusive.

I am sorry things are like this.
I feel so stupid and alone

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
That's sounds like a lot to deal with. I can really relate to friends and family get tired about hearing about our ex's shenanigans. You can message me if you ever want or need to talk

Reactions: woxihuanni
F

fearmenot

Oct 25, 2020
That's sounds like a lot to deal with. I can really relate to friends and family get tired about hearing about our ex's shenanigans. You can message me if you ever want or need to talk
It's so overwhelming most of the time I feel like I've regressed back into childhood and all I do is sit in the corner and cry alone. I appreciate you and the same applies you you I'm here for you

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's so overwhelming most of the time I feel like I've regressed back into childhood and all I do is sit in the corner and cry alone. I appreciate you and the same applies you you I'm here for you
I understand this completely. It makes me passive and weak too. It's exhausting and awful. It's good to hear you're starting to distance from it. There's always rebound emotions even if they are away from you. It takes time. Treat yourself well, and keep reminding yourself you're valuable and matter even if your partner couldn't see it

Reactions: Going Home and woxihuanni