F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
Nothing in life matters to me anymore. I wake up everyday and don't want to do anything. All I think about is CTB. The only thing stopping me is that I am not prepared to CTB right now. I have previous attempts and failed. I want to make sure this time I succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, notverylucid, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Good luck.

Being well prepared is vitally important, and can help to put your mind at greater ease.

I hope you achieve the peace you're looking for.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is such an awful feeling when nothing matters anymore. I'm sorry you have to go through this. But may I ask what's your method?

notverylucid

notverylucid

Truth is... the game was rigged from the start
Aug 18, 2023
I'm at that exact same point so I know how you feel and how much you want this existence to just end. Good luck and may this attempt be your last so you can find peace.

F

FindingHome

Student
Aug 4, 2023
This is such an awful feeling when nothing matters anymore. I'm sorry you have to go through this. But may I ask what's your method?
It's either jumping off a bridge or drowning in the pacific ocean.
I'm at that exact same point so I know how you feel and how much you want this existence to just end. Good luck and may this attempt be your last so you can find peace.
Thank you and hugs to you!

NightshadeDreamer

NightshadeDreamer

Student
Apr 28, 2023
It's never easy going through that, especially not easy with failed attempts. I hope you find happiness and peace. You deserve that much

Reactions: FindingHome
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd look forward to finally being free from this existence, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.

XenoPyo

XenoPyo

눈을 감자
Aug 16, 2023
You and me both. Waiting until I have some money to get the material I need and its just one slow day after another.