Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
It won't let me upload videos from my phone gallery. Everytime it finishes loading it says that it ran into problems. And trying to insert it again doesn't work.
00873394 63FB 451C AE21 95AF1FCAC8E6

• Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It won't let me upload videos from my phone gallery. Everytime it finishes loading it says that it ran into problems. And trying to insert it again doesn't work.
View attachment 58254
I've never been able to either. I think it's by design. You may have to use a third party hosting site and upload the link instead.

Reactions: Nymph and Isadeth
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
The third party option sounds good.
Also, haven't you got a pc? I never upload any videos but I think that might work.
Anyway, uploading everything to a random youtubel channel is fast and easy. Just copy the link and post it here.

• Love
Reactions: Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
The third party option sounds good.
Also, haven't you got a pc? I never upload any videos but I think that might work.
Anyway, uploading everything to a random youtubel channel is fast and easy. Just copy the link and post it here.
I guess that's a way to do it, thanks.
I do have a pc but I feel more comfortable and safe using SS on my phone in case someone comes into my room

• Love
Reactions: WornOutLife
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I guess that's a way to do it, thanks.
I do have a pc but I feel more comfortable and safe using SS on my phone in case someone comes into my room
You're absolutely right!
My dad caught me browsing SS but I got lucky because he doesn't understand any English. He was suspicious of the word "suicide" which sounds very similar to its spanish translation "suicidio" but I told him that this is a forum to support each other by talking about depression and many other topics lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nymph