Nov 19, 2019
i aimed for the 3mg/l solution,but i couldn't understand if my SN is pure
IMG 20200905 164945 IMG 20200905 183145

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
Does anyone have an idea about the result?

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
This evidently does not have the kind of precision you're looking for. Even if it had a purity of less than 50%, it would look almost the same to the eye.

P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
This evidently does not have the kind of precision you're looking for. Even if it had a purity of less than 50%, it would look almost the same to the eye.
Thanks dude,i'll try with different test kit

icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
Then again, do we have reason to suspect that there's a lot of cutting the SN going on ? It's a cheap industrial supply, not an illegal street drug.
The blood test, where some blood gets mixed with some SN also doesn't scream high precision. But if the aquarium test turns sorta pink and the blood sorta dark, it might well be enough. Where I am, the 50lb bag goes for $35. What would they cut it with that's cheaper ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
i aimed for the 3mg/l solution,but i couldn't understand if my SN is pure
This is the same sort of test sold on PPH. You compare the color to see if it's pure, and yours is apparently a nice dark pink, and matches the highest level of purity.

I have not read the directions that go with it nor do I understand what the numbers are on that test but it seems pretty obvious that the darker pink it turns the more pure it is.

Or reading that again I see that if you put 3 mg in a liter of water it is supposed to match the color.

Last edited:
Reactions: Busdriver and icanhasnick
icanhasnick

icanhasnick

Student
Sep 3, 2020
I don't know if I could tell if it matches the color labeled 3mg/l or the one labeled 1.7mg/l, and that minor variation in color would mean almost a halving of the purity. But sure, I'd call it a passed test.
In the guides and megathreads on here, it's claimed that it must be "at least 95%". Can you imagine being able to tell that precisely from looking at the color ?

Reactions: Meditation guide
P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
I don't know if I could tell if it matches the color labeled 3mg/l or the one labeled 1.7mg/l, and that minor variation in color would mean almost a halving of the purity. But sure, I'd call it a passed test.
In the guides and megathreads on here, it's claimed that it must be "at least 95%". Can you imagine being able to tell that precisely from looking at the color ?
i agree with you,1,7 and 3 mg have similar color,i'll try with this kit Mama

Reactions: Meditation guide and icanhasnick
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: icanhasnick
theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
ı have not enough blood to test with it,i tried with few drops but it cant dissolve SN
I cut my stomach and squeezed it so there was a big drop of blood. I sprinkled sn onto it(I kind of just used a pinch of sn). The blood turned into a caky chocolate syrup brown. You don't really have to have a spoon full of blood like that one post showed. You literally can try a couple drops worth of blood( mine was one big drop). You could always prick your finger with a clean safety pin(sterilize it first with hot water then alcohol after).

I recommend using the kit for extra assurance, but the blood test seems to be pretty reliable. Remember, dark chocolate brown(like Hershey's chocolate syrup).

Reactions: Tigeress Lost
Tigeress Lost

Tigeress Lost

Lost Tigeress In A Human Body
Jul 30, 2020
Hi Friend
Sorry For The Blurry Photo My Camera Is Fxxked But I Got My SN Today And I Tested It 00A76AE6 E883 4E4D 85D0 CDFC8CE51515 With My Blood Look How Brown My Blood Went It Has Gone From Red To Chocolate Colour Quite Fast Meaning It Will Work
I cut my stomach and squeezed it so there was a big drop of blood. I sprinkled sn onto it(I kind of just used a pinch of sn). The blood turned into a caky chocolate syrup brown. You don't really have to have a spoon full of blood like that one post showed. You literally can try a couple drops worth of blood( mine was one big drop). You could always prick your finger with a clean safety pin(sterilize it first with hot water then alcohol after).

I recommend using the kit for extra assurance, but the blood test seems to be pretty reliable. Remember, dark chocolate brown(like Hershey's chocolate syrup).
Hi Friend
A Blood Test Is Definitely Reliable My Blood Went From Red To Chocolate Brown In No Time At All So Quickly

Last edited: