• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

Garyjd

If there is a hell, its man made and we all live i
May 2, 2019
The magic of a suicide note is held in the timing of it being revealed. Even your best friend, colleague, anyone you tell will spoil plans. I have tried 3 times by overdose but unfortunately found at a wrong time. I do not look at this as a great thing or did I find religion, I was pissed each and every time. Medication overdoses are risky with a lot of factors involved. Most medications are designed to make you vomit and may not have enough time to absorb. Hanging can be aweful to whoever finds you, for me, I'm not out to take anyone down with me. This is my choice for peace as much as others disagree but my experience in this world has not given me any reason to hold on or cherish this. I don't know about you but I have a boiling point where enough is enough, once again this is completely my choice. As soon as I tie up some loose ends my next attempt which will be successful will be my end to a miserable life as I know it.

Thanks for reading

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Seaghost, TAW122, Soul and 6 others
Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer_with_Death

Wanderer
May 1, 2019
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, while it's bittersweet to hear another soul who feels the embrace with Death is their only option, I do wish you peace and with as little pain as possible.

Reactions: dyingtodie, Soul and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
The magic of a suicide note is held in the timing of it being revealed. Even your best friend, colleague, anyone you tell will spoil plans. I have tried 3 times by overdose but unfortunately found at a wrong time. I do not look at this as a great thing or did I find religion, I was pissed each and every time. Medication overdoses are risky with a lot of factors involved. Most medications are designed to make you vomit and may not have enough time to absorb. Hanging can be aweful to whoever finds you, for me, I'm not out to take anyone down with me. This is my choice for peace as much as others disagree but my experience in this world has not given me any reason to hold on or cherish this. I don't know about you but I have a boiling point where enough is enough, once again this is completely my choice. As soon as I tie up some loose ends my next attempt which will be successful will be my end to a miserable life as I know it.

Thanks for reading

I completely agree with you. Telling anyone in advance of CTB is just asking for trouble. Also if they didn't try to stop you they would feel guilty.
Hopefully there wouldn't be any legal ramifications if they didn't.
Also agree that there isn't any reason to hold on when life is just shit. It isn't going to "get better". Not for most of us. (I will not be the lucky one who does)
Best of luck to you and may you find peace. :hug:

Reactions: dyingtodie and Marz
G

Garyjd

May 2, 2019
It's a very touchy subject for most, people who haven't had to live with this could never understand. Loved ones are being loved ones trying to help but in fact are hindering.
Things dont get better, you can have any outlook you want but the system this world works with is the cause of all if this pretty much. Imagine if there was an option to opt out of being a part of society and the system without being an outcast I'm sure people wouldn't be so beaten down and the only way out of this is our way that we feel to be the best solution. Really, if you go to the movies and you dont like what you see, you are more than free to leave and I truly feel that we are all prisoners here, pawns I guess aswell for the system.

Thanks for reading
I must say that I am at peace with this, my plan most definately is to cause as little collateral damage as possible, when the time is right I will be boarding the bus to somewhere but this life.

Last edited:
Reactions: dyingtodie
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I fully agree with you and empathize with what you said. Yes, it sucks that we are alone in this journey and decision to CTB. I wished we could "open" up without real consequences such as being saved against our will, treated like an animal or criminal, and then billed for the services that we never agreed to. Fucking hell, just thinking about people intervening makes my blood boil so much that I'd be willing to say fuck morals and take down those who are responsible for that (not that I would want to do that -- it's most likely illegal and will just result in incarceration, even though I feel like they (society and medical/mental health professionals) deserve their just desserts for the way they treat the suicidal.

Anyways, I wish you the best and hope you succeed on your next attempt.

G

Garyjd

May 2, 2019
I fully agree with you and empathize with what you said. Yes, it sucks that we are alone in this journey and decision to CTB. I wished we could "open" up without real consequences such as being saved against our will, treated like an animal or criminal, and then billed for the services that we never agreed to. Fucking hell, just thinking about people intervening makes my blood boil so much that I'd be willing to say fuck morals and take down those who are responsible for that (not that I would want to do that -- it's most likely illegal and will just result in incarceration, even though I feel like they (society and medical/mental health professionals) deserve their just desserts for the way they treat the suicidal.

Anyways, I wish you the best and hope you succeed on your next attempt.
I have full confidence my next attempt will work, it will be quick and can be done away from people and meddles, thankyou for the good luck wishes. Nice to talk a out this without being judged or argued with

A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
I have full confidence my next attempt will work, it will be quick and can be done away from people and meddles, thankyou for the good luck wishes. Nice to talk a out this without being judged or argued with
What is your method?

G

Garyjd

May 2, 2019
Helium and a bag

ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
Yeah, hanging is the worst... especially if it's a family member who finds you or a close friend, and I couldn't imagine the pain a pet would feel if they saw that, probably dazed and confused why you're just hanging there lifeless and unresponsive