S

som1

Dec 22, 2021
I don't usually post alot but today is so hard I can't handle it. I don't know what to do. I'm checking the tracking info every hour at least. I can't wait until my sn is delivered. I wish someone can help me. I'm sorry for this post. But I can't do anything anymore. Everything is so hard. I guess I am just posting this cause I want attention and for someone to calm me down. I'm sorry for this post.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Rabhen, Crazy4u, Foresight and 6 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I'm going to sleep now, but I hope you can get it soon! And I hope you can find someone to talk to. No need to apologize, it's common to feel nervous about these things. I hope all goes well.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: onleana, Dead Meat and som1
onleana

onleana

we'll meet again
Nov 19, 2021
im very sorry that you're suffering so much. most days i feel like i can't take it anymore too. you are not alone in this. i hope everything works out for you. if you ever want to talk or vent u can pm me anytime. hugs šŸ¤—

Reactions: som1
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it can be hard to carry on when you cannot take anymore of this life. I know that it can be unbearable when you are suffering so much. I'm sorry you are going through this. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I am sorry I don't have advice because inability to wait is one of my weaknesses. I hope it arrives soon