• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FailerQt.

FailerQt.

Crazy bish
Mar 17, 2023
As the title says. Didn't get almost any sleep this night because of this. Woke up very early to the need of vomiting (diarrhea as well). 1st time it was just stuff I had for dinner, but it didn't stop there. Been forced to do it for 3 or 4 more times after that. That means even the little water I drink gets out almost immediately again. The diarrhea already stopped.
Now I wonder, how painful is it to die to dehydration if I don't do anything about it?
Thanks in advance!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: outrider567, Why Me? and Kikoo
W

Why Me?

-
Apr 5, 2022
As the title says. Didn't get almost any sleep this night because of this. Woke up very early to the need of vomiting (diarrhea as well). 1st time it was just stuff I had for dinner, but it didn't stop there. Been forced to do it for 3 or 4 more times after that. That means even the little water I drink gets out almost immediately again. The diarrhea already stopped.
Now I wonder, how painful is it to die to dehydration if I don't do anything about it?
Thanks in advance!
So your sick because you've been trying to starve to death? Or are you sick from something else? I'm confused.

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Food poisoning is a nightmare, happened to us about 15 years ago--drink sips of Ginger Ale and then maybe some Saltines later, you'll be ok