dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Can't stop thinking, there's possibly a way to enjoy life...

But I have twenty years looking for that formula ...

And now I have not only lost 20 years but also ALL the money I ever needed.... So now I'm poor...

And I still wish I could find a way to enjoy life.... many many times reach the conclusion I can't enjoy life, I am broken, and then that's when I attempted and felt like ctb....

Accepting my current situation is very difficult....

Wish I really became insane and lost my mind..

Wish I gave a fuck about being poor and only laugh about my situation and life...

Wish I could make people laugh with how heavy life can get, and how powerful I can be that no matter what I won't quit ...

Damm... I feel like quitting....

I dunno if I'll drink them bottles of N ... After I get them both

Reactions: J.E. Morrow
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Can't stop thinking, there's possibly a way to enjoy life...

But I have twenty years looking for that formula ...

And now I have not only lost 20 years but also ALL the money I ever needed.... So now I'm poor...

And I still wish I could find a way to enjoy life.... many many times reach the conclusion I can't enjoy life, I am broken, and then that's when I attempted and felt like ctb....

Accepting my current situation is very difficult....

Wish I really became insane and lost my mind..

Wish I gave a fuck about being poor and only laugh about my situation and life...

Wish I could make people laugh with how heavy life can get, and how powerful I can be that no matter what I won't quit ...

Damm... I feel like quitting....

I dunno if I'll drink them bottles of N ... After I get them both
Get Jordan Petersons self authoring program this has helped countless men get their life together.

Self Authoring - What is Self Authoring?

Try some psychedelics like 2C-B and 4-aco-dmt. You can get them from Dream Marketplace.

Or end it. The choice is yours, but if you want to live that is what I recommend.

Reactions: dandan
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Get Jordan Petersons self authoring program this has helped countless men get their life together.

Self Authoring - What is Self Authoring?

Try some psychedelics like 2C-B and 4-aco-dmt. You can get them from Dream Marketplace.

Or end it. The choice is yours, but if you want to live that is what I recommend.
thanks, I guess... well, maybe I ought to take a look into these, I owe it to myself...

Reactions: GeorgeJL