Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I will be killing myself in two days, everything is ready, I am also ready, but I can't stop overthinking. What if something goes wrong, like what if an earthquake happens and wakes my parents up and they stop me and I end up in a psych ward?? What if something explodes all of the sudden and they find me in the middle of dying? I am sure that I am going to die if nothing goes wrong and I am actually confident about it but in my head I can't stop overthinking.

• Hugs
Reactions: MiMif, Praestat_Mori, thewalkingdread and 2 others
cosmic_traveler

cosmic_traveler

Eternal Spirit Experiencing a Human Moment
Dec 23, 2023
I will be killing myself in two days, everything is ready, I am also ready, but I can't stop overthinking. What if something goes wrong, like what if an earthquake happens and wakes my parents up and they stop me and I end up in a psych ward?? What if something explodes all of the sudden and they find me in the middle of dying? I am sure that I am going to die if nothing goes wrong and I am actually confident about it but in my head I can't stop overthinking.
Overthinking is the result of an imaginative mind. Like everything else, thinking, is only good in moderation. When your mind begins to race with thoughts, focus on a particular memory that you know well. When your mind begins to wander focus back to a smaller and smaller detail of your chosen memory. This memory could be anything, standing in line at the grocery store, you notice a child acting silly, being next in line behind a woman with curly hair, checking out the items. The details of this memory don't even need to be accurate, make them up as you go along.

Doing this exercise you can step outside of yourself for a brief moment and be anywhere you want. I'm sitting on a beach, the sun is warm against my skin, the lime margarita in my hand is sweet and tart, the sand between my toes is damp and cool.

Best of luck to you. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Tokugawa_Yoshinobu, divinemistress36 and 2 others
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Overthinking is the result of an imaginative mind. Like everything else, thinking, is only good in moderation. When your mind begins to race with thoughts, focus on a particular memory that you know well. When your mind begins to wander focus back to a smaller and smaller detail of your chosen memory. This memory could be anything, standing in line at the grocery store, you notice a child acting silly, being next in line behind a woman with curly hair, checking out the items. The details of this memory don't even need to be accurate, make them up as you go along.

Doing this exercise you can step outside of yourself for a brief moment and be anywhere you want. I'm sitting on a beach, the sun is warm against my skin, the lime margarita in my hand is sweet and tart, the sand between my toes is damp and cool.

Best of luck to you. Big hugs. Be well on your journey.
Thank you for your advice!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you eventually find the freedom you search for, I find it horrible how people even have to fear ending up in the psych ward in the first place, it's cruel to me how many try to stop other people permanently escaping from suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36 and Reuthry
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I can definitely understand and appreciate that. Having said that you'll need to come up with more plausible reasons for them to be anything other than intrusive thoughts rooted from worry. This is about as positive as I can probably get and I'm guessing your method is night night? A psych ward is definitely very bad, brain damage is worse and I hope neither happens to you if you choose to go through with this. Peace be with you.
Thank you. I will be using the tourniquet method, it's actually really similar to night night. I have seen a bunch of articles about people who died using this tourniquet method. I would choose something different but this is the only method that I can put into work in my conditions unfortunately.

F

funnyjoy

Looking to go
Jan 13, 2024
Thank you. I will be using the tourniquet method, it's actually really similar to night night. I have seen a bunch of articles about people who died using this tourniquet method. I would choose something different but this is the only method that I can put into work in my conditions unfortunately.
Have you tested out the tourniquet method any? If you have could you give me any tips or advice that helped you

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Have you tested out the tourniquet method any? If you have could you give me any tips or advice that helped you
I actually sent you things directly, just replying here to make sure that you read it.