sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
It seems like we can private message others on this site but I can't start a private conversation. Why is that? Could any mod care to answer?

Reactions: lunar echo
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I'm definitely not a mod, but I do know that being able to message people is something you unlock with (unknown) amount of posts & reactions.

Reactions: lunar echo, lovedread, locked*n*loaded and 1 other person
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
You need to get your post count up. I don't know the exact number, but say somewhere between 30 and 50. Maybe more, maybe less. Plus, you need an amount of time being "active" here, present, logged in. Could be 24 hours. Again, I don't know the exact amount. You'll get the search function too when everything opens up to you. Comment in people's threads or start your own. Doesn't matter. It all counts.

• Love
Reactions: lunar echo, lovedread and sdansht
sdansht

sdansht

Apr 17, 2024
You need to get your post count up. I don't know the exact number, but say somewhere between 30 and 50. Maybe more, maybe less. Plus, you need an amount of time being "active" here, present, logged in. Could be 24 hours. Again, I don't know the exact amount. You'll get the search function too when everything opens up to you. Comment in people's threads or start your own. Doesn't matter. It all counts.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded