Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
Thoughts of her all over my mind , every moment without her is torture, pain is unbearable , relationships fucks you up man.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: inactive, OpheliasFlowers, Toobrokentofix and 1 other person
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
I get how you feel. The pain when it's over can be unbearable, regardless of the cause. You say relationships fuck you up, but I think it's better to have experienced them than not at all. Nothing can take away the good moments you had, although they may be painful to look back on now that the person is gone.

Reactions: inactive, WornOutLife, OpheliasFlowers and 1 other person
S

Steamm

Arcanist
Feb 28, 2020
I get how you feel. The pain when it's over can be unbearable, regardless of the cause. You say relationships fuck you up, but I think it's better to have experienced them than not at all. Nothing can take away the good moments you had, although they may be painful to look back on now that the person is gone.
I personaly don't agree, the pain adter a break up is so bad that I wish I had never experienced that in the first place.

Reactions: Doormat
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
They say it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I do believe that experiencing true love with another person may just be one of the only redeeming things about life. Losing love can be horrendous, but it doesn't mean that you won't find it again. If you experienced some really wonderful times, you very well may have the opportunity to experience them again... maybe even better times.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I wish i could think of it that way , but all is left is painful thoughts of losing her , everything in this life lost joy , i wish i never had it
They say it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but I do believe that experiencing true love with another person may just be one of the only redeeming things about life. Losing love can be horrendous, but it doesn't mean that you won't find it again. If you experienced some really wonderful times, you very well may have the opportunity to experience them again... maybe even better times.
The idea of finding a new one makes me believe that nothing is genuine, here you are saying the same things that you thought were special again and again , maybe i am just too emotional

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I feel you, everytime I can't fall asleep and I'm just laying in bed I get strong intrusive thoughts and cry myself to sleep. It's horrible and I try to distract myself as much as possible before I pass out-doing it rn

• Aww..
Reactions: Dima2
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
It's almost 22:00/10pm here. I just took:

• 2x10mg Melatonin
  • 2x over-the-counter sleeping pills (Gravol)
  • 2x40mg Propranolol
  • 1x75mg Lyrica
  • 2x 2.5mg THC

I've been up since the early morning and probably won't fall asleep until after 1am if I'm lucky. I'm a normal weight; wouldn't the above knock most people out?!

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
The idea of finding a new one makes me believe that nothing is genuine, here you are saying the same things that you thought were special again and again , maybe i am just too emotional
Just because things happen again doesn't mean they're not special. Having that experience with a different person is a different experience. It's not typical that people stay with their first love forever. It often takes some time to figure out our best partner. I've seen very close friends absolutely destroyed by relationships that ended, and then when they found the right person, it's like the previous heartache never existed.

Reactions: WillOxyWork
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
Can you get a benzo drug to relax you so that you can sleep?

Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Need a prescription , hard to get them here
I could get a prescription no problem but and I really don't want to be feeling groggy and drowsy the next day. I slept three two-hour naps haha

• Hugs
Reactions: Dima2
Dima2

Dima2

Jul 24, 2020
I could get a prescription no problem but and I really don't want to be feeling groggy and drowsy the next day. I slept three two-hour naps haha
I can relate , i end up with the random 2 hour nap that need effort by itself, thing with drugs they leave you in a worse place after

Reactions: Deleted member 18655