E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
Can't sleep all i can think about is killing myself I feel so lonely all the time I'm so stressed I've tried sleeping but my thoughts are keeping me awake

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I am this. I have a nasty headache and tried to sleep. I did some drawing, and now look at me. Still wanting to ned my life by jumping out of my bedroom window

Reactions: elizabethisworthless
E

elizabethisworthless

Student
May 27, 2020
I am this. I have a nasty headache and tried to sleep. I did some drawing, and now look at me. Still wanting to ned my life by jumping out of my bedroom window
Yeah it sucks also have massive headache too tried listening to some music to try help me sleep even that hasn't worked. It's nearly 4am kill me. I'm sorry I hope you can get some sleep soon yourself what time is it there?

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Yeah it sucks also have massive headache too tried listening to some music to try help me sleep even that hasn't worked. It's nearly 4am kill me. I'm sorry I hope you can get some sleep soon yourself what time is it there?
Its almost midnight. I doubt I will sleep tho. Tbh I am so desperate for attention I am doing somethign stupid rn

• Love
Stavrogin

Stavrogin

If God not be, then this world dies with me
Jul 1, 2020
Same here, I might try again pretty soon. I hate when it gets light early in the summer. I'm sorry to hear how lonely you feel, I'm the same when it comes to that.

• Love
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
when i was planning to commit i couldnt sleep either and my doctor prescribed me hydroxicine, it helped a bit with my sleep and lots with my allergies

• Love
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I use Promethazine to get a bit of sleep. It's for travel sickness and allergies.