Dec 8, 2019
I'm so tired but so awake so sighs

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Woodnote, Bauhaus and 9 others
overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
I'm so tired but so awake so sighs
hey. me too, me too. i'm so tired too. i bet you are as well. hope you get a nice fulfilling rest soon. i suggest melatonin, if you haven't already. i tend to take two at a time and it works for me usually.

Reactions: _Minsk
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Ugh... Insomnia is something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. I'm sorry you have to live with that.

Reactions: _Minsk, voyager and Lifetimepunishment
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Lonely and too awake.. it's 2am tho.. I guess I'll try again with the meds :(

I dunno who or where to reach out to these days...

• Hugs
Reactions: tryingtoescape, WillOxyWork and overwhelming
WillOxyWork

WillOxyWork

Student
Jul 4, 2020
hey. me too, me too. i'm so tired too. i bet you are as well. hope you get a nice fulfilling rest soon. i suggest melatonin, if you haven't already. i tend to take two at a time and it works for me usually.
Be careful not to take too much melatonin - it can be bad for you in high doses. I would never take more than 5mg at a time. Some people go up to 10 (I think that's too much), but any more than 10 is definitely bad

Reactions: _Minsk and overwhelming
geogaddi

geogaddi

May 30, 2020
It is awful, sorry. I have had chronic insomnia for over 10 years, averaging 2-3 hours of sleep a night, often 0. The more you worry and anticipate during the day, the harder it is to sleep at night and you get yourself into a horrific cycle. Speak to your GP, although in my experience there is little that can be done about insomnia. I am sure you have heard it all before anyway so won't offer advice. good luck

• Hugs
Reactions: voyager
overwhelming

overwhelming

Jul 6, 2020
Be careful not to take too much melatonin - it can be bad for you in high doses. I would never take more than 5mg at a time. Some people go up to 10 (I think that's too much), but any more than 10 is definitely bad
thanks for the warning, i tend to be going alright with the two. :)

all_pointless

all_pointless

Jul 2, 2018
Me too I wish i could sleep until i had the courage

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sorry to hear that, I have insomnia, went to a psychiatrist and got a prescription for Quetiapine and it's been pretty well! Consider talking to a psychiatrist for a prescription. Because when I was just laying in my bed I had horrible intrusive thoughts and just start crying until I cried myself to sleep and I think going to sleep quicker has helped me for sure

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Can't sleep. My sleep has been so so bad these last few months I'm trying but... ffs...:

• Hugs
Reactions: Bauhaus and WillOxyWork
MyChoiceToLeave

MyChoiceToLeave

Psychiatry Destroyed My Life
Jul 4, 2020
I understand. Insomnia is really the main reason I want to die also. Doctors gave me too many different psych meds and I'm at the point where only Klonopin works for sleep. I need my dose increased, but they won't increase it for safety reasons, yet they'll offer antipsychotics which no longer work on me. I'm diagnosed as bipolar and I'm pretty sure it was caused (not brought out) by the careless prescribing of antidepressants in my teenage years. Can you relate to that?

Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Sorry to hear that, I have insomnia, went to a psychiatrist and got a prescription for Quetiapine and it's been pretty well! Consider talking to a psychiatrist for a prescription. Because when I was just laying in my bed I had horrible intrusive thoughts and just start crying until I cried myself to sleep and I think going to sleep quicker has helped me for sure
Tbh I don't really like the idea with seroquel but I did try my friend prescription it was a lil old so a lil week but honestly didn't really like it...