• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

2011.HondaCivic

2011.HondaCivic

Jun 2, 2021
I've been through quite a few of the threads detailing the steps required for the night-night method, but I wanted to have insight into how it would feel. I felt for the pulse a between the center of my throat and the sternocleidomastoid muscles. However, when I pressed down on the pulses on both sides with my index and middle fingers either nothing happened, the pulse seemed to move, or my head felt like it was going to explode (which I understand is a result from the vulvar vein). No matter how hard or light I press the results are the same. I guess my question is there something I'm missing, or can I wait until I get the bags and tree ratchet?

MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-regards-to-sweet-spot-and-night-night.65642/

Reactions: 2011.HondaCivic and Efilismislife
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Whats odd is that why even kids can do it with choking game.. :shy:
Or in martial art they do it so easily&fast