• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Have you had this problem before?

• Yes

• No

• Not using this method

Results are only viewable after voting.
kyleq16

kyleq16

Mar 3, 2019
Hi I have been trying to hang myself with a belt and the top of my door in my bedroom but when I try to do it I get blurry vision and a lot of pressure nothing unusual there. But when I stand up and take the pressure off I cant seem to make myself blurry again or even pass out anyone have advice on how to pass out after the first attempt ? Thanks in advance

Reactions: Walilamdzi and suffering
FauxEmotions

FauxEmotions

Tod durch das Seil
Mar 28, 2019
What knot are you using? And where is it placed? If you haven't already tried, try a slipknot with the noose at the top of the neck and tighten it as tight as you can by hand first. Take a deep breath, lean your head forward and slid down the wall/whatever you do to make the noose tighter.

Reactions: Ivenocare