CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Suicide always be on my mind and this shit makes it worse like wtf do we all still have to work? Some of us weren't made for this

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, FuneralCry and deflationary
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@Greg I get you don't want to work. Neither do I. I would love to just spend my morning working out, day at the beach, and nights partying. Let me ask, who is supposed to bankroll you if you don't want to work, or "aren't made for this?" Certainly not I nor my tax dollars.

• Hmph!
  • Yay!
Reactions: AnnonyBox and odradek
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Working under these conditions is certainly not easy.

But a regular daily routine can also help.

Anxieyote

Anxieyote

Sobriety over everything else • 30 • Midwest
Mar 24, 2021
In an ideal world, those of us who are suicidal would be allowed to temporarily exit the workforce, receive care tailored for our specific needs, and then be cleared to return once we are feeling well again.

The fact of the matter is, there are too many people to take care of and deal with, so our care gets expedited and put on a strict time limit. Our therapists only have one hour to spend with us; when people like us need days of one-on-one attention and support.

Before our parents had children, they should have noticed this, and thought twice about bringing another human into this world. I still can't believe my sister had two children in 2020. My heart cries out to them.

Reactions: little helpers, CatLove56, AnnonyBox and 1 other person
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
receive care tailored for our specific needs
State mandated gfs confirmed.
@Greg I get you don't want to work. Neither do I. I would love to just spend my morning working out, day at the beach, and nights partying. Let me ask, who is supposed to bankroll you if you don't want to work, or "aren't made for this?" Certainly not I nor my tax dollars.
Grindset status: respected.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: CatLove56 and little helpers
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
Let me ask, who is supposed to bankroll you if you don't want to work, or "aren't made for this?" Certainly not I nor my tax dollars.
Whoever the bastards are that keep having children, or just anyone that wants the society to continue, should also be responsible for the well-being of people that don't like life. Even if their own kids don't end up like that, they couldn't have known that beforehand and are thus complicit in the crime - they took the same gamble, theirs just happened to pay off. I think anyone that wants the society to continue but isn't okay with financing people that don't like to work is reprehensible.

(Everything is super simple if you don't assume the solution has to be actually pragmatic and possible. Fuck the pragmatic and the possible.)

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56 and AnnonyBox
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is certainly tiring. Humans are just slaves to the society. Working can send many people into despair so your feelings are understandable. I feel as though I am not meant for this life.

• Love
Reactions: CatLove56
CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
The rich elite. Ubi is a perfect example it would let others work part time and that would be enough

Rabhen

Rabhen

Isolated Loner
Dec 17, 2021
@threesummers Really? This person is reaching out and this is how you respond? Really? Seriously?

• Love
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
@threesummers Really? This person is reaching out and this is how you respond? Really? Seriously?
I fucked up in saying that. It was definitely rude and insensitive. @CatLove56 my apologies.

S

Sleepdrifter

Student
Jun 22, 2020
I like working, it keeps you disciplined and focused, and prevents me from becoming too miserable. Although I hate the jobs I have to work. The job market is a load of crap if you don't have connections.

• Love