CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
Can't remember the date but it was this month last year I had a gun to my head deciding what to do. Give up and hope for peace or keep trying and hope for happiness. I don't mean to cause offense for people who actually have it but in a way I get ptsd whenever I'm in my car alone, cold and at night.

I'd say it was roughly 2 am and I get off work at 11 usually but sometimes I get a ride. Being alone scares me and I have to blast music or talk to myself to get through the ride home.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and wiIIow
T

TooLate2582

Experienced
May 6, 2018
It's not so much depression with me, but the urge to engage in self destructive behaviors. All I want to do is shirk responsibility, abuse substances, have sex and generally destroy my life. I want to go to the christmans parties and have fun and I spend the whole season looking forward to them but as they approach, I remember that my invite is usually out of pity. At work, I'm the best in my field. Everyone wants to associate with me because I produce. They ride my coat tails because I make *us* look good. Outside of work, I'm invisible except for this time of year. Someone stopping by my house in April means more to me than being invited to Christmas parties.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and BaconCheeseburger