Trench

Trench

May 1, 2021
I really can't stand it anymore and I know these feelings will get worse as time goes on. I really see no meaning in life. I know this will never change, I dread the future. I dread real life it's just pain. The things I used to like don't make me happy anymore and the things I have left are slowly disappearing. I used to think that maybe love could save me, fill the emptyness, but that was a delusion (laughable). I can't even get up from my bed. I am just not meant for this world. I wish I had the choice to be here. But I can't leave this world because I don't want to make my parents suffer. I feel so trapped.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Dead Meat, WornOutLife, OpheliasFlowers and 5 others
Trench

Trench

May 1, 2021
I also just want add that being here is a breath of fresh air....it is nice to be understood

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and WornOutLife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can relate to how you are feeling. Life is the most pointless thing ever. We are brought on this earth without choice, we suffer and then we die. I get what it feels like to be trapped as someone taking their own life has consequences on those that are left behind and the method could go wrong. I wish you the best.

Reactions: Trench
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yeah, I really understand what you're going through.

I think the main problem here is that a normal life is not enough for us.

I mean, studying, working as a slave, getting married, having children, keeping on working as a slave until you're a sick old grey man.... is that really it?

Also, if I'll ctb my dad could have a heart-attack or stroke. I just can't do it yet...

Reactions: Trench